British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Malaysia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/malaysia-148/)
-   -   Year of the Rabbit... but what are you? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/malaysia-148/year-rabbit-but-what-you-703411/)

bakedbean Feb 2nd 2011 4:56 am

Year of the Rabbit... but what are you?

I think we did this one before somewhere... but always good for a laugh at this time of year.

I am a Goat, in fact a Wooden Goat - very sensitive :( and generous :p with great compassion :unsure: Well, at least that's what it says in my little Chinese Astrology book.

I am married to a Fire Dog... pffft... mad and flamboyant... and with infinite patience (somehow this doesn't sound like Mr bakedbean, at least not when he's out on the roads in Penang).

The goat compatability chart seems to suggest that I'd be better off with a Horse or a Monkey. Better not tell Mr bakedbean. Monkeys!! I like monkeys!!

Strider24 Feb 3rd 2011 10:13 am

Re: Year of the Rabbit... but what are you?

A strutting (roaster) headbutt (Aries) married to a Taurus Ox....all bull.:eek:

bakedbean Feb 4th 2011 3:25 am

According to my little book: Roosters like to show off - flamboyant, colourful with outgoing personalities and a friendly way about them. They can be very entertaining as they are never still or quiet :thumbsup:

According to the compatibility chart Ox and Rooster are a good combination :thumbup:

Strider24 Feb 4th 2011 8:17 am

Not sure how to reply to this bit of news!!!:eek:

bakedbean Feb 5th 2011 2:26 am

Heh heh... it's just a bit of fun.

Kooky. Feb 5th 2011 2:35 am

Libran Water Tiger. 2010 should have been my year but you know how well that went, bb :lol:

bakedbean Feb 5th 2011 2:48 am

Yes Seasider... just goes to show what a load of cobblers it is.

I knew you were a Tiger. I think we did this thread somewhere else once, or maybe it was on here a long time ago, heh heh.

Me, I'm still looking for that Horse or Monkey. I wonder what George Clooney is :D

mnicol Feb 9th 2011 3:51 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 9145925)
I think we did this one before somewhere... but always good for a laugh at this time of year.

I am a Goat, in fact a Wooden Goat - very sensitive :( and generous :p with great compassion :unsure: Well, at least that's what it says in my little Chinese Astrology book.

I am married to a Fire Dog... pffft... mad and flamboyant... and with infinite patience (somehow this doesn't sound like Mr bakedbean, at least not when he's out on the roads in Penang).

The goat compatability chart seems to suggest that I'd be better off with a Horse or a Monkey. Better not tell Mr bakedbean. Monkeys!! I like monkeys!!

I'm a sheep (or goat as I guess that sounds better...) but how do I tell if I am a wooden, fire or water goat?

bakedbean Feb 9th 2011 7:36 am

Need date of birth. It's probably out there on google somewhere, but if you're really curious, you can send me a PM and I'll look up in my little book for you.

Anyway, nice to meet another Goat :lol:

bakedbean Feb 9th 2011 7:49 am

Like sun sign astrology, you can get much deeper into the subject by also finding out your Inner Animal and Secret Animal. The inner animal is worked out by the month in which you were born - the lunar month. The secret animal is determined by the time of your birth. The secret animal reveals the true You. But... then again.... maybe it's just a load of ******** :D

Strider24 Feb 9th 2011 10:24 am

There was a joke about silly old goats...but it escapes me for the moment:rolleyes:

parker-waterman Feb 9th 2011 12:01 pm

The memsahib often says that I'm a lard-ass but I can't find it in the list of Chinese Zodiac. Apparently it has the characteristics of being very lazy. Must mean donkey.

What . . . yes, she's just confirmed lazy, and added fat. Obviously she's got me mixed-up with someone else.

parker-waterman

bakedbean Feb 10th 2011 1:33 am

Strider: Oy, just watch it mate.

Parky: Well I've looked in the little book but cannot find Year of the Lard-Ass or Year of the Donkey :p Maybe you're a Horse?? If so... do you look anything like George Clooney?

stranded traveller Feb 11th 2011 5:16 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 9165777)
Strider: Oy, just watch it mate.

Parky: Well I've looked in the little book but cannot find Year of the Lard-Ass or Year of the Donkey :p Maybe you're a Horse?? If so... do you look anything like George Clooney?

I'm cancerian, can't believed that much, but the true is what has been written always right about me...
but you know, to believed on astrology always silly

bakedbean Feb 11th 2011 7:29 am

Well you're talking Sunsign astrology rather than Chinese astrology, but I know what you mean. If you're just taking the Sun-sign only, or the animal sign only, it's going to be a bit general for sure. I think you have to go a bit deeper if you want it to be meaningful at all.

When I was in my teens (verrrrry long time ago :p) I got a detailed astrology chart done - and there were all sorts on there apart from the Sun sign. You need the Lunar sign (I think) for love. Rising sun also - I think affects when you are 30+ and also loads of other planet fixings.