Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Wish I could be in malaysia for the F1

Wish I could be in malaysia for the F1

Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

firefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nice
Default Wish I could be in malaysia for the F1

Wish I could be in malaysia for the F1 instead of the cold in canada
firefox
Old Apr 8th 2011, 4:12 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish I could be in malaysia for the F1

Jump on a plane and come over - nice and warm here... well, HOT actually.

I saw Stoke on your location. I thought that must be Stoke in England.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of

Persuade Air Asia to start cheap flights to Vancouver and we will all be happy
Old Apr 8th 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

firefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nicefirefox is just really nice

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Jump on a plane and come over - nice and warm here... well, HOT actually.

I saw Stoke on your location. I thought that must be Stoke in England.
was but in canada now and dont like it do you have msn or yahoo then we could talk about penang
Old Apr 8th 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Strider24
Persuade Air Asia to start cheap flights to Vancouver and we will all be happy
like you blog may i add iit to my forum pages under links
andrewsforums.com
Old Apr 9th 2011, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by firefox
like you blog may i add iit to my forum pages under links
andrewsforums.com
Hi Firefox,

Sure no problems.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi Firefox,

Sure no problems.
Done
Old Apr 9th 2011, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Firefox,

Just went past Sepang circuit after qualifying and the traffic was horrendous trying to head back to KL. Cops having a field day......and I still don't know the grid placings yet. Have to wait till I get to Brisbane.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

Hey Firefox,

Just went past Sepang circuit after qualifying and the traffic was horrendous trying to head back to KL. Cops having a field day......and I still don't know the grid placings yet. Have to wait till I get to Brisbane.
Watche dthe race sahme about my driver FA rund in the back of LH i think if that had not happened he would have been 3rd
firefox
Old Apr 11th 2011, 9:08 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by firefox
do you have msn or yahoo then we could talk about penang
Err... nope... and have far more internet stuff than I wish to do right at this moment. So busy lah. I need more time out in the real world

Why don't you start up some Penang threads on here and ask the questions you want? There's a fair few of us on this forum now.