Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

where can you take kids to meet kids

where can you take kids to meet kids

Old Dec 14th 2010, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

joamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud of
Default where can you take kids to meet kids

Hi,
We have just moved to KL but my daughter won't start school until end Jan. As she is an only child i was wondering if there's anywhere we can go so she can mingle with other kids. She's 6 and although she loves swimming, i'm sure she would like to meet other kids rather than spend all her time just with boring old grown ups. Any suggestions appreciated!
Old Dec 15th 2010, 9:26 am
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where can you take kids to meet kids

Hi There

Not sure where you are staying but you could take her to a playcentre, such as Kizsports or Jungle Gym in Bangsar. Alternatively give IBU a call to see if they have any meet-ups for children that age: http://www.ibufamily.org/

Good Luck