Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

What business does Malaysia need ?

What business does Malaysia need ?

Old Mar 17th 2013, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

julian1968 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What business does Malaysia need ?

So, rather than just getting on a plane and checking out the potential, why not ask you guys if there is anything you miss or would like to see that could translate into a business.

Easy as that that market research lark :-)
Old Mar 19th 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: What business does Malaysia need ?

Ha Ha 67 Views and no suggestions, does that mean there is everything you need, at a price you like and with great service ... Im booking my tickets now :-)
Old Mar 19th 2013, 11:34 pm
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute

Julian, if I had the answer I'd probably be doing it myself! Perhaps booking your tickets and coming out to do some research in situ is what you actually need to do.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

Private armed security.
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:29 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Renovators that turn up when they say they will, do the job as they state they would, and bring the correct stuff that you ordered (handles, sinks, etc).

oh look......
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ajw
Julian, if I had the answer I'd probably be doing it myself! Perhaps booking your tickets and coming out to do some research in situ is what you actually need to do.
I am, but nothing wrong with some forward planning
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Harlow Lad
Private armed security.
My armed security skills died when I put away my 'eagle eyed' action man :-)
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Renovators that turn up when they say they will, do the job as they state they would, and bring the correct stuff that you ordered (handles, sinks, etc).

oh look......
Are you sure your not still in the UK :-)
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

abdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond repute

I visited Malaysia last year and stayed three months from March until June, just for the purpose of reasearch and ideas gathering.

When you arrive here Julian, you'll have an overload of lightbulb moments! Many opportunites...

Abdul Awwal
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by abdulawwal
I visited Malaysia last year and stayed three months from March until June, just for the purpose of reasearch and ideas gathering.

When you arrive here Julian, you'll have an overload of lightbulb moments! Many opportunites...

Abdul Awwal
Thanks again Abdul, I did the same last year and popped over to Chile, But rather than taking over a Western idea, I contemplated bringing a 'localised' sushi idea back to the UK.

There are always opportunities if you have the ability to stand back and take in the view. the skill is in choosing which is best, and then maybe partnering with someone to do the second best also :-)