Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Old May 30th 2010, 5:23 am
Just Joined

KCLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Originally Posted by SUNSHINE_HUNTERS
Hi All,
We are a UK family looking at moving to Malaysia under "the second home programme. We have 2 children of secondary school age and wondered about schooling and the price? Is there such a thing as free schooling??
What would we expect to pay renting a 3 bedroom apartment with mod cons?
Also recommendations on tourist hotspots: Would we need a car? How good is public transport?
Sorry for all the questions..........would really appreciate so honest advice good or bad.
Hi Sunshine Hunter,
Would you able to find the international school for your kids?
As I know there is 2 famous international school in TG and BF which is Dalat international school and Upland international school.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Egal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Hello SUNSHINE HUNTERS

If you are still looking for place to settle in Malaysia, you will not regret coming to Malacca, I am sure. If you do not know anybody here you might not find good and cheap housing here in this wonderful city. For family like you, I can get 3-bedroom fully furnished condo, with pool, gym and table tennis ball facilities for only 800 RM a month. That is too good to be true! But for sure it is available now. And for your information, Malacca International school which has new campus is just nearby. For transport, you can use public transport without a problem, but if you decided to have a car, then second-hand brand will do good without costing a fortune, unless you are choosy the brand name and perhaps wanted luxury car.

When are you planning to be in Malaysia? I will suggest, you first come and pay a visit to Malacca and I will be happy to show you around. I am family man with teenagers who are still schooling. My family and I will certainly welcome you to Malacca.

Originally Posted by SUNSHINE_HUNTERS
Hi All,
We are a UK family looking at moving to Malaysia under "the second home programme. We have 2 children of secondary school age and wondered about schooling and the price? Is there such a thing as free schooling??
What would we expect to pay renting a 3 bedroom apartment with mod cons?
Also recommendations on tourist hotspots: Would we need a car? How good is public transport?
Sorry for all the questions..........would really appreciate so honest advice good or bad.