Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Old May 2nd 2010, 8:10 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanting to get advice on where to live in Malaysia

Originally Posted by wowoweee
I am sure you all are right. Malaysia in indeed paradise on Earth with jobs everywhere. And English is an official language in Malaysia
I didn't say that at all. Why don't you go and book an appointment at the opticians? You don't seem to be reading the posts correctly. And BTW there is no Paradise.
Old May 2nd 2010, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

parker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to all

Actually I posted about London but I suppose it's all the same if you've never left Malaysia, and you can't read properly. I guess you're stuck in KL. Bummer.

You really need to clarify your thoughts and learn some new words. Take a course. Maybe this is what is holding you back to being an employee in KL.

Frustrated, I can understand it. But you can do better, try harder, learn some new skills - politeness springs to mind - get out of your rut.

BTW, crime is everywhere. If you want to house-keep my place in Bogota you're welcome. I've been trying to get someone for 7 months.

Cross PW
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:40 am
Banned

wowoweee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by parker-waterman
Actually I posted about London but I suppose it's all the same if you've never left Malaysia, and you can't read properly. I guess you're stuck in KL. Bummer.

You really need to clarify your thoughts and learn some new words. Take a course. Maybe this is what is holding you back to being an employee in KL.

Frustrated, I can understand it. But you can do better, try harder, learn some new skills - politeness springs to mind - get out of your rut.

BTW, crime is everywhere. If you want to house-keep my place in Bogota you're welcome. I've been trying to get someone for 7 months.

Cross PW
I need a guard dog, do you have anyone in mind?

Last edited by wowoweee; May 2nd 2010 at 10:48 am.
Old May 2nd 2010, 11:08 am
Just Joined

Harry100 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not know why you guys bother with this attention seeking idi-t !!!!

Sincerely,

Harry
Old May 2nd 2010, 12:42 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Harry100

Sincerely,

Harry
I think I have someone in mind. But he looks rabid. Hmm..
Old May 3rd 2010, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Zootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by parker-waterman
A professional surgeon with a 80% death rate is unlikely to make a killing in healthcare.
Actually, I think he might...

Using common sense, a desire to communicate and facts with this guy is wasted effort - he isn't interested in understanding anything, just complaining and feeling inferior. He has a massive chip on his shoulder.
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:57 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Sincerely,

Harry
You're right Harry. Will probably drop out of this one. Better things to do. Got the Penang trip to sort out.

Parker-Waterman - great pen name that
Old May 3rd 2010, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Zootalaws
Actually, I think he might...

Using common sense, a desire to communicate and facts with this guy is wasted effort - he isn't interested in understanding anything, just complaining and feeling inferior. He has a massive chip on his shoulder.
Oh the irony
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Zootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant futureZootalaws has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wowoweee
Oh the irony
No, that's not ironic at all.

You really make me laugh with how you presume superiority.

You have no idea who you are talking to or what they do in the real world. Yet you keep posting your puerile adolescent one-liners thinking that you are better than others.

Son, you will learn - maybe after many bitter years spent living in a country you hate - that if you had put your energies into human relations instead of being a ****, life would be much better.

The only irony is that you presumably joined this website to make friends or contacts, as did the rest of us...
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
You're right Harry. Will probably drop out of this one. Better things to do. Got the Penang trip to sort out.
Enjoy Penang, I know my wife loved it the last time we were there.
Old May 3rd 2010, 10:31 am
Banned

No, that's not ironic at all.

You really make me laugh with how you presume superiority.

You have no idea who you are talking to or what they do in the real world. Yet you keep posting your puerile adolescent one-liners thinking that you are better than others.

Son, you will learn - maybe after many bitter years spent living in a country you hate - that if you had put your energies into human relations instead of being a ****, life would be much better.

The only irony is that you presumably joined this website to make friends or contacts, as did the rest of us...

You make me laugh too, just a little bit. Though I feel immense sadness for you.
Old May 3rd 2010, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

andrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really nice

Sincerely,

Harry
He's flooding the forums with his tripe and probably setting a record for being on the most ignore lists !

Last edited by andrewrh; May 3rd 2010 at 2:50 pm.
Old May 4th 2010, 6:22 am

Enjoy Penang, I know my wife loved it the last time we were there.
Thanks Zootalaws. It's just a short trip but we'll be moving there permanently in a few months time.
Old May 4th 2010, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

parker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to all

How the hell wowoeee gets all this computer time is strange. I thought that the Warden only allowed 1/2 hour per inmate. Maybe he's bribed the head nurse to tone down the meds and he'll behave on the computer.

We're all part of his therapy group that's why I've been nice. A lot of mental institutions do this now - it's called crazies-on-line, and it's supposed to work better than electric shock treatment - although in wowwowee case they should try both.

Parker-Waterman Cross

PS : That's it for me. I'm putting my pen down, closing the case, and saying bon voyage. Don't cry for me British Expats. Hmmm that'd make a good swan song.

Last edited by parker-waterman; May 4th 2010 at 11:35 am.
Old May 20th 2010, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

milo178 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are 2 places in KL where expats stay.

1. Bangsar for European and American Expats
2. Mon't Kiara for Japanese and Korean Expats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.