British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Malaysia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/malaysia-148/)
-   -   In Vino Veritas is out – And our glasses are empty (https://britishexpats.com/forum/malaysia-148/vino-veritas-out-%E2%80%93-our-glasses-empty-879734/)

JC3 Jul 1st 2016 2:28 am

In Vino Veritas is out – And our glasses are empty

1 Attachment(s)
In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas

In wine there is truth, in water there is health

About two weeks ago InVinoVeritas hung up his Moderator hat. Damn it!

I knew I would like him immediately just from his username and wine drinking avatar.

Quickly becoming known as IVV, InVinoVeritas has done an excellent job moderating the Malaysia Forum with tact and a light touch, whilst keeping his eye firmly on the big picture, and rapidly strengthening the foundations of the community.

IVV’s personal contributions on BE were (and are) often lively and humourous, stimulating debate, and argument (just for the fun of it, on occasions!), setting the tone, and building quality interactions and involvement with other members.

What’s particularly noticeable is how IVV quietly encouraged those providing high quality content in our community to keep adding to it, whilst also getting others started on the path of contributing great content, helping to build and maintain a solid community here in Malaysia, and to keep it moving it forward.

So IVV thank you so much once again for all you've done for BritishExpats.com, and the member community as a Moderator. It is much appreciated.

I hope you’ll keep contributing here. Certainly it would be a poorer place without you.

Hats off to you.

JC3

PS. My truck is on it way.

Anyone here know someone good at miracles?

Pulaski Jul 1st 2016 2:37 am

Re: In Vino Veritas is out – And our glasses are empty

:goodpost:

Wot JC3 said. :nod:

PoolieAbroad Jul 1st 2016 9:19 am

Agreed!!! and more wine glass raising I am sure we can find a drop of wine to fill the glasses.. Stuff the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::drinkwine:

geedee Jul 2nd 2016 8:40 am

Thanks for all your input, IVV, and I hope you continue to post.

bakedbean Jul 2nd 2016 1:54 pm

Yes very well put JC3. IVV has done a wonderful job moderating the Far East and kept everything ticking over on the Malaysia board both on forum and off forum. It's been a pleasure working with you, my friend. Cheers :drinkwine:

InVinoVeritas Jul 2nd 2016 2:45 pm

Gosh, guys - that's so nice. I actually put in a lot of effort and it's great for it to be appreciated by those who REALLY matter on this forum - the MEMBERS.

SushiFan Jul 3rd 2016 8:44 am

IVV you are too humble. Thank you for all the good work done.

Novocastrian Jul 3rd 2016 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas (Post 11991755)
Gosh, guys - that's so nice. I actually put in a lot of effort and it's great for it to be appreciated by those who REALLY matter on this forum - the MEMBERS.

The France forum has also benefited greatly from your inout and advice.

Good job mate. :thumbup: