Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Urgent Help Needed!! Moving to Kuching!!

Urgent Help Needed!! Moving to Kuching!!

Old Apr 4th 2013, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed!! Moving to Kuching!!

Originally Posted by Hovite
Hi mikemike, my sister-in-law obtained MM2H for Sabah. If this would help, I'll ask her the contact details of the agent. Please let me know.
Thanks I would be grateful for that please I am taking my family over to KK in May for a few days R & R
Old Apr 4th 2013, 12:34 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light

Will do. BTW I am in KK till 11 May so if you are around and want to meet up for a chat, please let me know.
Old Apr 4th 2013, 1:13 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light

Hi mikemike, just sent you a private message with the agent's details
Old Apr 5th 2013, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

in2work is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I was in Kuching for a week. I just wanted to find out about the kids school etc. I have four daughters (7,5,2 &1) and Lodge international school is in Kuching is brilliant. Kuching life is bit laid back compare to KK but that's my personal opinion. Kuching have a freshness what we were looking for. We live in London and the stress is killing us slowly. We were looking for place where we can have nature, history, beach and culture. Kuching is all in one! If someone looking for city life like KL than Kuching is not for them.

Regarding immigration. Anyone who apply will require a local sponsor, which is the pain!! Usually when anyone buy a property the developer act as the sponsor.

To start with, I have to find a local sponsor) Please share your experience.

BAKEDBEAN: THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHAT WE WILL DO WITHOUT U)

Have a good weekend!!
Old Apr 5th 2013, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

in2work is an unknown quantity at this point

Forget to mention, comparing to internation schools in KL and KK, Kuching is the cheapest and affordable!!