Universities and Colleges

Universities and Colleges

Old Mar 31st 2011, 3:28 am
LMR
Just Joined

LMR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Universities and Colleges

Hi,

I'm interested in doing some post graduate courses and was wondering if there are any british/american/australian unis or colleges that operate out of Malaysia or do a good range of distance learning courses (aside from the myriad of MBAs - not my cup of tea).

Thanks
Old Apr 6th 2011, 9:38 pm
Just Joined

colombiano is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Universities and Colleges

Hello,

From the UK myself mate, Google up HELP uni in Malaysia, I might be starting a degree in business and IT ,look it up,its a pretty good uni apparently.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 9:59 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Universities and Colleges

You might want to try tagging onto this thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=university

Last postings from a guy called Thunderconk who was looking, so maybe he might have some good info.

By the way, I just found this thread by putting "university" into the search box (top right corner) so you might want to try some pertinent searches yourself - there may be some other threads. All the best.

Last edited by bakedbean; Apr 7th 2011 at 10:00 am. Reason: typo