Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Temporary visit - playgrop visit for 7 month old

Temporary visit - playgrop visit for 7 month old

Old Jul 18th 2010, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Temporary visit - playgrop visit for 7 month old

Hi

I'm originally from the UK but have been in Canada (and on the Canadian forum) for nearly 4 years.

Currently my husband and I are 1 month into a 6 month trip round Asia with our 7 month old daughter.

We'll be arriving in Malaysia in the middle of August for about 6 weeks and were wondering if anyone knew of a playgroup or nursery that we could take our daughter to for a few hours one day.

In Canada I took her to a little baby playgroup twice a week and I think she is really missing the interaction with other babies. It would also be nice for us to meet some other parents too.

Or failing that, anyone with babies or toddlers fancy meeting up.

Many thanks
The Live to Skies