Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Shipping LCL from Europe to Malaysia

Shipping LCL from Europe to Malaysia

Old Jun 13th 2018, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road
Default Shipping LCL from Europe to Malaysia

I want to send some stuff from Oslo Norway to Penang. However all the shipment brokers and freight forwarders I have contacted say they won't ship for private persons, they only serve companies.
I don't assume anyone here has experience sending from Norway, however some advice on how to approach this ? I found only one broker that can offer to send, and by air only, and the price is really high. It's no rush so I'd rather send by ocean.
Can it work to approach a company in Malaysia and have them arrange to send it from Norway ? Any recommendations there?
Old Jun 13th 2018, 1:33 pm
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Shipping LCL from Europe to Malaysia

Old Jun 15th 2018, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you could contact some international moving companies. I guess they have the knowledge to handle the involved paperwork of international shipments.
Old Jun 15th 2018, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

stepen is on a distinguished road

I emailed ags movers, awaiting their reply. Thanks for the advice!