Selamat Tahun Baru !!!

Old Dec 29th 2010, 7:26 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Selamat Tahun Baru !!!

A few days early, but who knows if my internet will hold out until then. I think I got it right but any Malay experts feel free to correct me.
Old Dec 29th 2010, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Selamat Tahun Baru !!!

Yup happy Western New Year...as opposed to Mulim, Chinese, Hindu etc New Years. Aren't we lucky being able to make New Year resolutions so often?
Old Dec 30th 2010, 1:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. first resolution: get better internet connection. Geez, this is so bad at the moment. Think I'll start a new thread.....
Old Dec 31st 2010, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bakedbean
A few days early, but who knows if my internet will hold out until then. I think I got it right but any Malay experts feel free to correct me.
Show off!

thanks and to you too.
Old Dec 31st 2010, 7:02 am

Pffftt.... terihma kasih... yeh I probably spelt it wrong but no time to look it up.. have a great new year... my first new year in Penang... woohoo
Old Dec 31st 2010, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future

just drop the 'h' and you got it just right. Sama-sama.

So how you are going to celebrate your first New Year eve in Penang?

Hey! what's with the new title "concierge'? Have you been promoted from ordinary member to the lofty title of 'concierge'??

Last edited by redbean; Dec 31st 2010 at 7:12 am.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 1:29 am

Yup I got a new job. The hours are not bad but the pay is lousy Of course, it will cost you 5 bucks to talk to me now.

Concierge - meet and greet and steer people in the right direction. That's about it I think. None of that horrible moderating

What did I do for New Year? Well we had a few drinkies of course Just at home as difficult to walk anywhere from where I'm living at the moment and don't trust the Penang taxis, heh heh. Later this year we shall move into town so the next New Year will be a little livelier.

How about you redbean?
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Well! congratulations...........you seem to be doing a fine job! Good onya!

I must have mellowed in my senior years, thought of ringing a friend or two to organise an impromptu party but decided to stay home and celebrate on my own with Mr redbean and menagerie. Woke up just before midnight in time to wish Mr redbean "Happy New Year".

He didn't quite appreciate my gesture as he was quietly snoring away. P'raps I should add noisily snoring away