Schools

Old Mar 18th 2011, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

AMBW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools

Hi
Would like some up to date news on which schools in Kl are good?
Thanks
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:33 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schools

Hi AmBW, I can't help you on schools as I'm retired but if you do a search on the Malaysia forum (top right button) on "school", you can find a few threads and might get some answers if you tag on to one of those. I think joamelie on here has just moved to KL area with kids, so maybe search out one of her postings and give her a little nudge.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

joamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud ofjoamelie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Schools

nudged....
We had a look at several schools and they all looked very good. Garden International- if you can deal with the traffic jam in and out every day, Alice Smith- but you may struggle to get a place, all the year groups we wanted were already full, Australian school- it's a bit out of town but it's what we went for and my kids love it there. I also know people with children in British school and they are very happy, and others at the German school and again the kids love it. I also know people at CEMPAKA and they wouldn't recommend it.
Was there any particular school you were interested in?