Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

non renewal of MM2H Visa

non renewal of MM2H Visa

Old Jun 25th 2016, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: non renewal of MM2H Visa

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Then that agency was incorrect. You can have an income stream from interest. Ask Alter Domus.
Sorry for not clearly identifying the source of information. I got this information from the Malaysian Government, from the official MM2H department. I had email exchange with them in March 2015 about this topic.
However, others are meanwhile responding in this thread that they (the MM2H department) seem to behave differently recently and that dividends are nowadays also recognized.
Old Jun 28th 2016, 3:42 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: non renewal of MM2H Visa

Originally Posted by SushiFan
Sorry for not clearly identifying the source of information. I got this information from the Malaysian Government, from the official MM2H department. I had email exchange with them in March 2015 about this topic.
However, others are meanwhile responding in this thread that they (the MM2H department) seem to behave differently recently and that dividends are nowadays also recognized.
Yep that is pretty much the case.