Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

New boy with sights on Penang

New boy with sights on Penang

Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

abdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New boy with sights on Penang

Hi Julian

Sounds like you're pretty flexible and 'easy' with what to do with yourself here! I was the same, coming here with five business plans and then taking a little time to 'assess' the situation!

One thing for sure; when you get here, you get a bit of an overload of ideas, and can fall into the trap of trying everything, as there are so many opportunities for western tried'n'tested skills to be implemented in some form or other.

If you decide to go into the web related sector, PM me as we could possibly help you get a client base.

Good luck! And keep us posted with your ideas/plans.

Abdul Awwal
Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

abdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond repute

Another thought; how versed are you with Google Analytics and using it to measure success of a website?
Old Mar 18th 2013, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

julian1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Abdul, funny you should mention that, I am actually just getting into that field as existing clients are asking me how they could best analyse the data such as keyword analysis of competitors along with basic introduction to improving search engine rankings.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Julian

Thats great! You need to give me a shout if you decide to come, as I'm on the lookout for someone that could possibly train or consult in that field. Keep me in mind!

Regards
Abdul Awwal
Old Mar 19th 2013, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

julian1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Abdul. Yes thats of interest even if it doesnt go beyond a coffee :-)

Julian