Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

My Travel Pass - returning home to Malaysia

My Travel Pass - returning home to Malaysia

Old Feb 4th 2022, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Travel Pass - returning home to Malaysia

Originally Posted by carbolic
Has anyone done the home quarantine with the inclusion of the digital tracking device.
This time I did not even get the plastic wristband. And the process thru KLIA was super fast. And I even got a permission to use public transport to go home (which I did not use as my car was parked at KLIA). For the PCR test at KLIA it is still RM 250, only foreigners need to pay. Good news, the second test you can do supervised antigen test now, that only costs RM 50 at the klinik nearby.

The experience really cannot be compared to the dramas last year, also the approval of HQ came in fast and long before departure.
Old Feb 10th 2022, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

carbolic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ECdD
that's good news.Were you coming from one of the listed countries... UK etc ?
Old Feb 16th 2022, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

eCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond reputeeCdD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carbolic
Thanks ECdD
that's good news.Were you coming from one of the listed countries... UK etc ?
No, I came back from Dubai visiting the EXPO.