LTSVP & Travelling

Old Jun 24th 2017, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice
Default LTSVP & Travelling

I am shortly to go off on my travels for a bit, this will be my first time since stopping on the LTSVP. I just wondered from those who've done it what's the score going in and out, via KL from Penang if that makes a difference. Obviously my original chop when I came back from Thailand is more than 6 months old, got the LTSVP so I suspect that won't be an issue but when I come back do I still go through the process as a foreigner of getting an incoming chop?

Tks
Old Jul 29th 2017, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

IanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really niceIanBlakeley is just really nice
Default Re: LTSVP & Travelling

A follow up for info if anyone is ever browsing for an answer. Coming back into KL yesterday the queue unlike that leaving was non existent. I showed the officer my shiny new LTSVP which had started whilst I was away, he chopped next to it and manually added the date of validity to coincide with the LTSVP end date rather than the usual tourist 90 days.