Reload this Page >

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Old Mar 30th 2015, 11:35 am
Just Joined

sparker85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Hey atomic,

I have also just accepted a post at SRI KDU international. This thread has been very useful but I assume for you to there's still alot of questions to ask.

Anyone still working at KDU?
What is the situation with travelling, visa and residential and non residential tax? I want to go to Australia at Christmas but the school advise me not to travel for longer than 2 weeks. Any info will help
Old Mar 30th 2015, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sparker85
Hey atomic,

I have also just accepted a post at SRI KDU international. This thread has been very useful but I assume for you to there's still alot of questions to ask.

Anyone still working at KDU?
What is the situation with travelling, visa and residential and non residential tax? I want to go to Australia at Christmas but the school advise me not to travel for longer than 2 weeks. Any info will help
Hi Sparker85,

Regarding the taxes, I managed to get some info thanks to a contact I have from someone currently working at the school. I can email you all the info I have (I found out other bits and bobs that may also be useful to you), but from reading previous posts, it looks like we both need to post three times to be able to use the email function.
Old Mar 30th 2015, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

3rd post-done!
Old Mar 30th 2015, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

3rd message also submitted
Old Mar 30th 2015, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

I have just sent you a private message sparker85.
Old Oct 6th 2015, 8:51 pm
Just Joined

Pippabrooks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have an interview for sri kdu tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone knew about the package offered? I have a husband and baby to support and I am wondering whether this will be possible (& hopefully reasonably comfortable). My husband will aim to get work (in logistics) there but I am aware this may not be easy.

Thanks-you!
Old Oct 7th 2015, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pippabrooks
Hi,

I have an interview for sri kdu tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone knew about the package offered? I have a husband and baby to support and I am wondering whether this will be possible (& hopefully reasonably comfortable). My husband will aim to get work (in logistics) there but I am aware this may not be easy.

Thanks-you!
As you are married, they will both be included in your package so things like medical cover, flights etc. Everyone already working here has a comfortable life but of course that would help if your partner had a job too. The housing allowance would cover the cost of your rent but you may want to pay abit more.

In terms of your husband. KL is a busy and very international city so areas like logistics are important. Anyone who could speed up and make things more efficient is needed. As long as you do your research then i think you can find something.

Good luck