Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Old May 28th 2014, 12:45 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Cannot remember the name of the skin lotion I use at the moment, but you can get plenty of non whitening creams and lotions in Tesco. I don't dye my hair so wouldn't know about that.
Old May 29th 2014, 7:28 am
Just Joined

MashedPotatoesEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes they have showers, next to the swimming pool.you could shower there. I don't as i cant be bothered i tend to dry next to the fan and air con
Old Sep 15th 2014, 7:45 am
Just Joined

Ajarn63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SRI KDU

Hi all,
Can anyone give me some advice please?
I am preparing for an interview at the above named school for their new round of additional teachers.
I certainly do not expect anyone here to go public - but I was wondering about the salary scales there, and are they livable?

Please send a private message if necessary!
many thanks in advance.
Old Sep 15th 2014, 12:49 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum. For your info, the PM function won't work for you until you've done 3 proper posts.
Old Sep 16th 2014, 8:34 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi and welcome to the forum. For your info, the PM function won't work for you until you've done 3 proper posts.
Aw shucks - why not 3 improper posts - much more fun!
Old Sep 16th 2014, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas
Aw shucks - why not 3 improper posts - much more fun!
Old Sep 16th 2014, 1:28 pm

Old Sep 16th 2014, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ ^
Old Jan 16th 2015, 8:22 am
Just Joined

MiniCooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
A job has recently become available and I am wondering if anyone can give me information regarding the benefits package at SRI KDU. My husband and I are both teachers and for the first time in our lives, we are rather comfortable so I guess I want to know if we will be there. Is it likely a job may become available for him? Is saving doable? what are the working conditions / hours like? TIA
Old Jan 16th 2015, 8:26 am

Welcome to the forum hope it all works out.
Old Jan 16th 2015, 8:31 am
Just Joined

MiniCooper is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you bakedbean
Old Jan 25th 2015, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Meersbrook is an unknown quantity at this point

Any up dates or info people would be happy to share or PM about this school in KL? Very keen to move overseas and in particular KL. Thanks
Old Mar 16th 2015, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

sparker85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, reading this thread before has really helped towards making the decision to move to KL. How is it now that some of you have been working at SRI KDU international over the last two years? Does the package allow you to travel across Asia and save money? Which is the best accommodation to stay at around or near the school?

Any info would really help me. Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2015, 8:23 am

Welcome to the forum
Old Mar 21st 2015, 11:19 am
Just Joined

Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, just got offered a job at Sri Kdu. Super happy, but does anybody have any feedback they wouldn't mind sharing about the school? I have been browsing many pages on the internet and cannot seem to find any proper review. Many thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.