Reload this Page >

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Old May 21st 2013, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

JB24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to KL in Aug 2013

Originally Posted by wanderlust81
Thanks for the info SongandDance. Really useful to have specific information from someone on the spot, particularly someone from the same school!

To those of your asking about shipping, I've just found out that we will get 1 cubic meter of shipping provided, to be shipped before we leave. That information came from the principal, so should be reliable.
Thanks for the shipping info. That's good to know. Do we sort that ourselves and get reimbursed do you know or will they give us a company to use?

Has anyone had a work permit approval yet?

JB
Old May 21st 2013, 6:43 pm
Just Joined

FPoste is an unknown quantity at this point

No work permit for me yet.

Does anyone have any idea about flight dates? Or any other information for that matter? Thanks.
Old May 21st 2013, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

pagie22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FPoste
No work permit for me yet.

Does anyone have any idea about flight dates? Or any other information for that matter? Thanks.
Pm me your email address - got some info kinda
Old May 22nd 2013, 6:12 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Pagie, if you click on FPoste's name, you'll see a drop down menu. One of the options is sending him an email. Just click that one and away you go
Old May 22nd 2013, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Thanks baked bean but it needs to be a proper email, not message on here as I need to attach a document
Old Jun 5th 2013, 6:46 am
Just Joined

l.williams is an unknown quantity at this point

I work there, have been out here for nearly a year now. Any advice/info just ask. Which departments are you all working in?
Old Jun 5th 2013, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JB24
Thanks for the shipping info. That's good to know. Do we sort that ourselves and get reimbursed do you know or will they give us a company to use?

Has anyone had a work permit approval yet?

JB
Hi there,

I work at the school at the moment. If it's the same as last year you won't get your work permit til you're out here so don't worry about that!
Old Jun 5th 2013, 7:52 am
Just Joined

JB24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by l.williams
I work there, have been out here for nearly a year now. Any advice/info just ask. Which departments are you all working in?
Hi, can you remember when in the whole process you were told what department you were working in. I'm actually primary but still don't know what class I'll be teaching!

JB
Old Jun 5th 2013, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JB24
Hi, can you remember when in the whole process you were told what department you were working in. I'm actually primary but still don't know what class I'll be teaching!

JB
Excellent.....I'll send u a private message If I can?!
Old Jun 5th 2013, 1:39 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

PM function works after 3 posts so you should be OK. If you get stuck, just shout
Old Jun 18th 2013, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Paz382 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Like lots of people on this thread, I have a job at Sri KDU starting in August. Very excited about starting, but also wondering whether any of the other teachers have been given any information about when they should be booking flights over there? I emailed the school a few weeks ago for an update and they said everything was progressing but did not answer my questions about flights or accommodation. If anyone could shed any light, that would be really appreciated! Thank you,

Paz
Old Jun 18th 2013, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

Hi - I had flight details sent on Saturday and have had confirmation of flight booking sent today! Very exciting - what will you be teaching? Xx
Old Jun 18th 2013, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

MashedPotatoesEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I will also be starting at Sri KDU in August Very excited !!!
I confirmed my flight arrangement today. I will be teaching in the secondary school
I would like to ship some stuff by sea, anybody knows if the school will pay for it ?
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

wanderlust81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Also just had my flight details confirmed. I wonder if we're all going to be on the same flight? I'm flying out on August 14th. Anyone else?
Old Jun 18th 2013, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

MashedPotatoesEater is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too From Heathrow, 14 August 12.00 Air Malaysia Oh yeah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.