Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

MM2H direct application - few queries?

MM2H direct application - few queries?

Old Feb 6th 2011, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Atilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really nice
Default Re: MM2H direct application - few queries?

Indeed. Yours and others posts have been very helpful!!!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MM2H direct application - few queries?

Actually as I recall, there was one last medical form to be filled by a doctor. This was a simple final check and handed to Dept of Immigration together with Immigration bond and money, final paperwork...and 20 min later your have your stamped passports back and your in.

It is most definitely worth a visit to MM2H office in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)in KL, Floor 23 I seem to recall if you intend doing yourself. They are super helpful and lead you through it all.

Doing it at long distance by yourself is time consuming at at times frustrating. A visit tends to iron out the wrinkles. If you go armed with your application, good conduct letter, medical forms, qualifying 3 months bank statements, etc (leave blank anything you don't understand and ask when you get there). ...you maybe lucky enough to get the help you need to leave the application with them...and having met a contact person, you will find they will be of great help in the future.

Good luck