Milk

Old Mar 17th 2014, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

nicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milk

oh I do like Yorkshire tea I think it is available, a girl I know who is living there now likes peach tea. me im going to enjoy it I might try the Chinese tea served with ice that I have seen next time im over x
Old Mar 17th 2014, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Lou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JKLMAL14
I shall have to remember this! I love a brew. I am a Yorkshire tea fan which I doubt is available but excited to try all the local teas to find my new favourite : )
Ive noticed Tesco do their Finest brand which is a lovely strong one too!

YT is from Uganda so maybe we just need to find a similar blend.

http://eshop.tesco.com.my/en-GB/Prod...ail/7070137803

I wonder what the consequences of bring Yorkshire Teabags with us would be???

L
Old Mar 17th 2014, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

nicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond reputenicola s has a reputation beyond repute

i think it should be fine but maybe best to check
Old Mar 17th 2014, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Lou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud ofLou_from_Corby has much to be proud of

just found this other link:

http://forum.virtualtourist.com/Kual...-Malaysia.html

Yorkshire Tea instead of possessions then KL
Old Mar 17th 2014, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

lol I have taken different stuff over to my husband each time that he misses I think though once we are both out there I will try all the local brands to see what we like best. My daughters favourite hot chocolate is Tesco value she prefers that to even the most expensive so will have to take that over in bulk for when she visits. il try all the tea bags til I find the ones I like best. I think that's half the fun trying all the new things its just the odd wee thing that will be needed for creature comforts
Old Mar 18th 2014, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

roystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond repute

If you like tea that much, do pay a visit to the Cameron Highlands.

The tea garden at the hill top offers a beautiful view of the tea farm below.

Just avoid going there during school holidays or public holidays.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

oh thanks Roy I will try to do that this summer
Old Mar 18th 2014, 2:19 am
ajw

Location: Melbourne - London - Bangkok - Melbourne - Kuala Lumpur - Melbourne
ajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond reputeajw has a reputation beyond repute

You can get Farmhouse, which is fresh milk from Australia. Pura, also from Australia. Farm Fresh which is from Johor (yes they have cows in Malaysia).

A lot of the local milk is reconstituted from milk powder.
Old Mar 18th 2014, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

ruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud ofruby_tuesday has much to be proud of

Not sen Yorkshire tea anywhere, but they stock PG tips and Tetley in Mercato.

AS for Milk. We usually use Good morning, Dutch Lady and Farm fresh bought from Village Grocer or Tesco.

I'm a tea drinking Northerner too so I can appreciate how important this mixture can be!
Old Mar 18th 2014, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ajw
A lot of the local milk is reconstituted from milk powder.
That will be the taste problem then! It always tastes different.

Thanks for the tea tips. Creature comforts - yes Nicola - I'm just glad Tesco will be there for some things. But With me, hubbie and two under 16 there will be lots of shopping and trying. Luckily the fussy one can live one boiled rice and coffee!

Only 144 days...
Old Mar 18th 2014, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

ah its nice to see a few of us in the same boat. I havn't started counting the days yet im breaking it into stages out at easter then summer for 3 weeks then the big move in September So glad there are more options for milk for our tea cos when you get it right its just the perfect ahhh moment
Old Mar 18th 2014, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

JKLMAL14 is an unknown quantity at this point

I still prefer saying 20 weeks on Sunday rather than the days Lou! I've also checked that I can get Nespresso pods!
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

abdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond repute

As above, we get FArm Fresh or Goodday, both fresh milk and both Malaysian cows!

On a side note, one of the first things that struck us when we moved here was the severe lack of great dairy products. The range is so limited. A Malaysian friend mentioned it was due to the locals lactose intolerance. Guess this is why they substitute with Soya milk.

Abdul
Old Mar 31st 2014, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

DanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond reputeDanSolihull has a reputation beyond repute

Farm Fresh with the orange top is the best I've found so far, also Dilmah tea makes a good brew from my few weeks experience here. I also found a jar of Marmite yesterday. All this said I am embracing the local food as much as I can, I have had more chicken and rice than I can count already.
Old Mar 31st 2014, 1:23 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, plenty of marmite in both Tesco and Cold Storage

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.