Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Links to REAL MMSH Gov site?

Links to REAL MMSH Gov site?

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:28 am

KAPPA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Links to REAL MMSH Gov site?

I got my MMSH visa in 2007 without an agent, so need to do things on my own. All my old links are dead And all the searches I do for info relating to MMSH; working , changing requirements, property purchase etc., always land on agent sites. Any clue as to the real site ?

Goin to foreign ministry site and searching for MMSH give " No Result" http://www.kln.gov.my/web/guest/requ...-for-foreigner

Was a lot more user friendly in 2007. BTW I have 300, 000 in fixed CD has that changed?

Last edited by KAPPA; Jun 22nd 2011 at 7:40 am.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 8:49 am

KAPPA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Links to REAL MMSH Gov site?

Here it is seems searching under MMSH was the mistake, MM2H ( two ) yields

http://www.mm2h.gov.my/conditions.php
Thanks,
K
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 9:41 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Links to REAL MMSH Gov site?

Yup that's the site. If you get stuck or confused with anything, I know of a specialized MM2H information forum, so just shout.