Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

The life of a condo dweller......

The life of a condo dweller......

Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:25 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The life of a condo dweller......

Originally Posted by redbean
One lesson which I learned is to be friendly but not overly close with your neighbours.
My new neighbours won't speak to me, heh heh, AND they are Brits. Maybe they've heard about me
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 7:28 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

... and the neighbours the either side have got the hump with me it seems
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 8:08 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

You haven't been taking nudey photos in the lift again, have you?

(My friend did that in Bayshore Park after a heavy drinking session.)
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future

ooooohhhhhhh! somehow or other I missed this page because I didn't notice that there is a page 2

eekkkkkkk! is it an early onset of senilility..........whatya think

Let me tell you a thing or two about neighbours. First let me set the scenario so you can appreciate my tale..... we shared a common driveway with 2 other families ..........our house being in the middle which means we have to put up with a neighbour behind us driving past our house. One day Mrs neighbour objected strongly to daughter's bf breifly parking in our driveway ........well, being as strong minded and opinionated as I am (and here I bravely admited it) I have a thing or two to voice equally as streneously to #@*& off. :curse:
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by Seasider
You haven't been taking nudey photos in the lift again, have you?
Good lord, no I think it was when our neighbours had their front door open and a crowd of visitors round "chanting" in some foreign language, and I didn't enjoy it much, so gave our front door grill a couple of big clangs. Now she's got the hump. Condo life
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by redbean
being as strong minded and opinionated as I am (and here I bravely admited it) I have a thing or two to voice equally as streneously to #@*& off. :curse:
#@*& off - yes, that's another good way to alienate your neighbour, heh heh. I'm not sure our neighbours, the chanters, speak any English anyhow.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future

P'raps she was offended that you didn't like the chanting.

Sometimes we get our wires crossed just check out this u tube episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYazA...eature=related

Two Ronnies - crossed lines.