Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

The historic vessel Vega

The historic vessel Vega

Old Dec 23rd 2015, 12:41 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The historic vessel Vega

Crew...yes. Very good point.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea if this should even be on this thread but someone did mention they would love to be part of a crew sailing the area....here's an option..

Join us on our yacht in Singapore ? - mw4w

I have no connection with the advertiser.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 8:20 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davita
I have no connection with the advertiser.
Althought it might be you in the photo

Last edited by InVinoVeritas; Dec 30th 2015 at 12:34 am. Reason: Correct messed up quote
Old Dec 30th 2015, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas
Althought it might be you in the photo
I did consider responding, as I love sailing, but then I read they wanted me to clean the boat.....where's the fun in that!
Anyway....my lady-boy maid hasn't yet ironed my frilly underwear as my wife is always around....and we like to keep my Victoria Secret push-ups and thongs our little secret...
Old Dec 30th 2015, 12:36 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately BakedBean is in Singapore so she might be too late with her application (unless, of course, she is there for an interview)
Old Jan 4th 2016, 2:42 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Ah no...I do not qualify
Old Jan 5th 2016, 8:24 am

For all you Vega Fans, there's a video of a news report from 29 Dec on YouTube. It's just a couple of minutes long. You can view here (I hope):

Did I spot a couple of BE posters photobombing in the background (videobombing??) towards the end of the video?
Old Jan 5th 2016, 8:32 am
Hostage Negotiator

Originally Posted by bakedbean
For all you Vega Fans, there's a video of a news report from 29 Dec on YouTube. It's just a couple of minutes long. You can view here (I hope):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJUbfFWiUs

Did I spot a couple of BE posters photobombing in the background (videobombing??) towards the end of the video?
We wuz there, BB, we wuz there!
Old Jan 7th 2016, 10:33 am

Apparently they will be turning the boat on Sunday, a little bird told me. I imagine it will be quite educational

So what's that all about? Well there is no reverse gear so....only way to get out. Should be fun.
Old Jan 7th 2016, 12:02 pm
Hostage Negotiator

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Apparently they will be turning the boat on Sunday, a little bird told me. I imagine it will be quite educational

So what's that all about? Well there is no reverse gear so....only way to get out. Should be fun.
Had to do that on my skipper course, easy when you know how....
Old Jan 7th 2016, 12:11 pm

Show off
Old Jan 7th 2016, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Of course it's easy.
Just tie the stern to the dock then get the wife to swim out with a rope between her teeth till the boat gets moving....then yell at her to get a move-on.
Worked for me....never.
Old Jan 7th 2016, 12:54 pm
Hostage Negotiator

So she's been in training for that job in Singapore?
Old Jan 7th 2016, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by Davita
Of course it's easy.
Just tie the stern to the dock then get the wife to swim out with a rope between her teeth till the boat gets moving....then yell at her to get a move-on.
Worked for me....never.
I'll be sure to tell Meggi.
Old Jan 7th 2016, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas
So she's been in training for that job in Singapore?
If you are referring to the advert from Craigslist...looking at the guys smile I'd say he has powerful 'gear'...both fwd and rev.

His crew looks tired....that's probably the reason for the advert....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.