Hi From Dave in Kuala Lumpur

Hi From Dave in Kuala Lumpur

Old Jul 13th 2013, 8:12 pm
Banned

Siteworx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi From Dave in Kuala Lumpur

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and would like to say Hello to my fellow Expats. I am
based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and just recently moved here.
I live in Mont Kiara and am a freelance Web Designer.
Any good meeting spots in this area?

All the best,

Dave.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 8:50 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi From Dave in Kuala Lumpur

Hi Dave and Welcome to BE

Have moved your post into the Malaysian section so hopefully people here will be able to advise you.
Old Jul 13th 2013, 9:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siteworx
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site and would like to say Hello to my fellow Expats. I am
based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and just recently moved here.
I live in Mont Kiara and am a freelance Web Designer.
Any good meeting spots in this area?

All the best,

Dave.
Hi Dave

I'm afraid your screen name is strictly against site rules, and so you will need to have it changed before posting further by contacting admin at the bottom of the page where it says "contact us"

11. Usernames
Using a username or user title that is an obvious domain name, company name or product name is not allowed, and any such member found with a username will have the username remove This is out of unfair promotion considerations as well as trademark implications. Email addresses are also NOT to be used as a username.
Old Jul 18th 2013, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

julian1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Siteworx

Like you I am freelance and work in web design and other business, Im going to Penang early 2014 and will probably freelance while there. Is that what you will be doing or do you have a job also?