Reload this Page >

Help!! Scotsman wants to live and work in Malaysia

Help!! Scotsman wants to live and work in Malaysia

Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:58 am
Just Joined

James_Jim_orJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help!! Scotsman wants to live and work in Malaysia

Hello All

My wife and I would like to do as above in Malysia, applied for jobs recently but no replies as yet. I have read the threads regards visa's etc. and cost of living and believe there is room for 2 more but need assisance if available?

I have over 30 years experience in construction & management as well as business development skills Have B.TEC & diploma in Finance. My wife is Polish and has masters degree (economics) BA in accountancy and majored in hotel management.

Would appreciate any help in Where,How and If, from people with local knowledge and experience. Thanks in anticipation.... JC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Dec 19th 2010, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

redbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant futureredbean has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help!! Scotsman wants to live and work in Malaysia

Best to consult the Malaysian consulate/embassy to see if there is a skill shortage in your profession. If so, you may be in luck, otherwise I would say your best chance of living and working in Malaysia is to work for a global organisation and hope that you will get posted to work in Penang.
Old Dec 19th 2010, 8:50 am
Just Joined

James_Jim_orJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help!! Scotsman wants to live and work in Malaysia

Ok Red Bean

I hear ya, thanks for the advice and still sourcing the links provided earlier cheers