Golf in KL

Old Mar 26th 2013, 7:28 am
Just Joined

oldman48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Golf in KL

Hi will be moving out to KL soon in fact its only 4 sleeps to go, so the oldlady will be going out to work, little oldman will be at school, so once the ironing is done I will be looking to play golf if anyone is about,
Do you hold any comps for the expats, over the year???

I know that they play football ( vet over 30 ) The oldlady as band me already from playing in that,
any thought on meeting up would be good

Regards
Oldman
Old Mar 26th 2013, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf in KL

Originally Posted by oldman48
Hi will be moving out to KL soon in fact its only 4 sleeps to go, so the oldlady will be going out to work, little oldman will be at school, so once the ironing is done I will be looking to play golf if anyone is about,
Do you hold any comps for the expats, over the year???

I know that they play football ( vet over 30 ) The oldlady as band me already from playing in that,
any thought on meeting up would be good

Regards
Oldman
You'll have to wait until you've acclimatized or you will turn into a walking blob of sweat on the course.
Old Mar 26th 2013, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Bluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond reputeBluenose1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ex reg
You'll have to wait until you've acclimatized or you will turn into a walking blob of sweat on the course.
Totally concur! We've been here just over 2 weeks (arrived Sat 9th) and I wouldn't venture onto a golf course during the day (not yet, anyway). My wife assures me that evenings are much better, although I'm not sure if they have any floodlit golf courses (wife thinks they do, in Melaka anyway). Other than the odd round, I haven't played regularly since the late 70's, but her outdoors pursuaded me to bring my clubs (she even bought a set of her own before we left UK) and that it would be a good idea for us. She will have to arrange a few lessons first, though as she's never swung a club in anger (well, if you exclude at me, that is, but that is a completely different technique and skill-set )!
Old Mar 26th 2013, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

oldman48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I must addmitt iam a bit ( A lot ) of a golf nut, it been 3 months now since I played cant wait, and I driving the oldlady mad now, I have played in 35 + in spain and UAE, it was a bit warm, my clubs should be out in about 2 weeks coming air, with the little oldmans toys, the oldlady can wait for the rest of her thing to come by sea, I have all my thing in 1 bag, it give me a chance to have a look round and top up my tan,