Expat health insurance

Old Jun 23rd 2011, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really nice
Default Re: Expat health insurance

Where are they from? Bazillion things to do at mo so yet to draw up the shortlist. Plan to look at Prudential and Great Eastern and, I think AIA?? Few people have said avoid Malaysian providers so will consider that aspect too. I have diarised the details of the cover/premiums from Hong Leong which I plan to use as a checklist of sorts for comparison. If I could just find the time! Not enough hours in the day at the mo, despite getting up at 5am!!
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 5:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Atilla
Where are they from? Bazillion things to do at mo so yet to draw up the shortlist. Plan to look at Prudential and Great Eastern and, I think AIA?? Few people have said avoid Malaysian providers so will consider that aspect too. I have diarised the details of the cover/premiums from Hong Leong which I plan to use as a checklist of sorts for comparison. If I could just find the time! Not enough hours in the day at the mo, despite getting up at 5am!!
Nordic are from Denmark, and operate in Asia- pedaled by a group called Pacific Prime... but you have been warned.......................!
Stick with the well known insurers.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really nice

Hi. Too much rushing. Re where they from - meant Allianz
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Atilla
Hi. Too much rushing. Re where they from - meant Allianz
based in Ireland it seems...but don't let that put you off
Pay claims quickly and have never experienced any problems- had them for vehicle insurance for a number of years too, but in another country.
Don't think they do pre-existing conditions though.