Reload this Page >

ELC International School

ELC International School

Old Jan 29th 2012, 2:53 am
Just Joined

wayne1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ELC International School

Hello
I have been here for three months, my wife and duagther joining me in march. My budget for schools is tight and I have come across the ELC international schools. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I cannot afford the Mont Kiara's ,ISKL and other similar fees(and are they really worth the high fees?)
Old Jan 29th 2012, 12:25 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ELC International School

Hi Wayne, I cannot help you, but there's quite a lot of threads about schools on here. May I suggest you do a search on "school" and maybe tag on to one of the existing threads. You may get more response that way.
Old Jan 29th 2012, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ELC International School

Originally Posted by wayne1978
Hello
I have been here for three months, my wife and duagther joining me in march. My budget for schools is tight and I have come across the ELC international schools. Does anyone have any experience with them?

I cannot afford the Mont Kiara's ,ISKL and other similar fees(and are they really worth the high fees?)
Where abouts are you living Wayne. I live in KLCC area and I have heard of people doing home schooling, I dont know if this an option for you. If I can help in any way please drop me a line