Desa Park City - KL

Old Feb 15th 2013, 7:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desa Park City - KL

Hi there and welcome to the forum. How did you get on with your move? Are you liking it here? Any moans?
Old Nov 15th 2013, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

oludunamis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LavenderAMH
Hi Sam
Great to hear from you. My husband has been out to KL and has found us a house in ADIVA. It all looks beautiful. Looking forward to coming out mid august and moving in once we have some furnishings! Hope you are enjoying KL. Best wishes
@ Lavander
Was wondering if you could share more about living in desa park city? The yyour children attend bskl in the end? how is commute to school and also to KLCC for work?
Old Mar 5th 2014, 7:33 am
Just Joined

jossam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Euroside
Hello everyone,
We lived the 3 of us (wife and Kid) in Desa Park City - Nadia while we were in Malaysia from 2007 till 2010.
It's a nice familly frienldy place place, and the sport facility at the lake is good as well.
Enjoy KL and Malaysia it's a fantastic country.
Other areas would be Bukit Damansara or eventually Bangsar.
Avoid Mont Kiara if you are a familly
Hi Euroside,
found your message of a few years ago. we hope to move to KL soon and desa parkcity sounds good. are there (many) expats with dogs??? ( we would like to take ours) our children will go to the french school; is it in a walkingdistance. One last question ; the city park sport facilities ; do you have to ^pay a membership to profit of the pool and tenniscourts?
thanks, hope to hear from you
Old Mar 5th 2014, 12:07 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say welcome to the forum
Old Mar 29th 2014, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

SusieHH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kate67
We are new to KL -moving into a house in Desa Park City in a couple of weeks as two children (5 and 7) enrolled at the school there. Have you come across any already-organised meet-ups in the area or have any suggestions re the best places/ways to meet up with other women/mums? Thanks.
Hi Kate

How do your kids like Desa Park school? Are you pleased with it? The website looks amazing!

Thanks in advance

Susie
Old Jan 11th 2015, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Lauren Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Desa Park City - KL

Hi. My first post.... moving later this year to DPC with 2 kids and 2 dogs. Hubby going next month. I don't drive but we've decided to live on DPC so would like to know which condo building is closest to the international school on Desa park and how far it is from the dog park? I've tried googling it. And downloading maps etc but non are that good and many contradict themselves and each other. also are there busses which run along DPC? I don't mind walking but with 2 very young kiddies late is my middle name. So kinda want to live nearer the school. Thanks. I'm a first timer to KL lived in Penang last time.
Old Jan 12th 2015, 7:50 am

Welcome to the forum
Old Jan 12th 2015, 9:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Welcome to the forum
Thanks BakedBean
Old Jan 13th 2015, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

teejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond reputeteejaydee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lauren Mirza
Hi. My first post.... moving later this year to DPC with 2 kids and 2 dogs. Hubby going next month. I don't drive but we've decided to live on DPC so would like to know which condo building is closest to the international school on Desa park and how far it is from the dog park? I've tried googling it. And downloading maps etc but non are that good and many contradict themselves and each other. also are there busses which run along DPC? I don't mind walking but with 2 very young kiddies late is my middle name. So kinda want to live nearer the school. Thanks. I'm a first timer to KL lived in Penang last time.
Try this map: Property Investment Hotspots in Desa ParkCity, Kepong

It will show you the school and the nearby condominium buildings. You will have to zoom in before the school becomes visible. You will also see the park and the shopping centre.

If you click once on the condominium icons you will get more information and a more detailed map. If you click again you will get a more detailed description of the condominium. You will also at this point be able to navigate to the classified adverts, so you will see prices of the condominium apartments that are available for sale/rent.

I don't know about the buses, but I am sure the school would be able to help you there. Maybe they have their own school bus?
Old Jan 13th 2015, 8:40 am
Just Joined

Thank you. X
Old Jan 18th 2015, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Katrine 130 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lauren, I stay at desa parkcity.
The closest condo to the school is - breezeway condominium. Nearest to the dog park too. But a little walk from the shopping area. There area few condominium at desa parkcity - northshore condo, West side 1 & West side 2 condo. Breezeway is the newest just completed end of last year.
But u did mentioned u have 2 dogs. Condominium rules in malaysia cannot keep dog. I suggest u find a landed property ^^
Nearest landed property is Amelia, next to school but will need approximately 15 mins walk to dog park ^^
I am quire familiar with desa parkcity, happy to help u to familiarise this area.
don't worry I am not real estate agent. ^^ just wanna welcome u to the township!