Crown Ace UK - Help

Old Dec 13th 2013, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Hamsterjoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crown Ace UK - Help

Sorry it was a typo error, it is 37 leinster square, london W2 4NQ. The telephone number above is still active. This is where they are based. Wazzo, let me know if you get any joy from them.
Old Dec 13th 2013, 11:13 am
Just Joined

wazzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hamsterjoe, I called the Mara Hostel phone number and spoke to the receptionist who informed me that they've just heard from their team in Malaysia and all shipments have come through customs in Port Klang and should be distributed to our homes beginning next week.

Will be keeping fingers and toes and eyes crossed.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:58 am
Just Joined

ArseneRBR is an unknown quantity at this point

Hye Guys,
Similar to wazzo, I too, am expecting more than 5 boxes of shipment of which were sent last August! Its really frustrating to say the least of not getting any updates and unable to contact the customer services of the company. I have attempted to contact Mara Hostel but to no avail. Will try again for sure.

(To Wazzo), Can you update us if you have successfully receive your shipments from CrownAce? I assume mine was grouped together with your shipments as well and just hope for some positive news from now on. Thanks!
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:39 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light

My wife read somewhere they ship CIF. If that is true, then passage will have been paid to the point of delivery.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:52 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of lightHovite is a glorious beacon of light

After the problems we had with the last Crown Ace delivery I asked my wife to keep the shipping documents which came with the boxes. The details are:
1) Bersatu Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd 03-3161-6121 www.bersatu.com.my (these may be the forwarder to Sabah)
2) U10225 - UK Connection Sdn Bhd - 012746 5640 03-8870 2208 Mr Anuar/Mr. Azian
Hopefully they will be able to help.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hovite
My wife read somewhere they ship CIF. If that is true, then passage will have been paid to the point of delivery.
Hi Hovite,
Is it possible to remember where did she read it? (Legal & insurance purposes)
I agree, if assuming true, then, there's no problem in door to door deliveries. They are indeed liable.

I have also found other customers who are convinced their items have arrived in Port Klang, sitting idle supposedly waiting for the customers themselves to pickup. Unfortunately again, no news or info from the company.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:57 am
Just Joined

After the problems we had with the last Crown Ace delivery I asked my wife to keep the shipping documents which came with the boxes. The details are:
1) Bersatu Integrated Logistics Sdn Bhd 03-3161-6121 www.bersatu.com.my (these may be the forwarder to Sabah)
Thanks for the info.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 8:02 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the info
Old Dec 21st 2013, 12:46 am
Just Joined

wazzo is an unknown quantity at this point

So my boxes have finally arrived at my home in KL safely and in good condition. Thanks for all the help, guys!!
Old Jan 27th 2014, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

lullabynight is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

stumbled upon this forum as I was googling on the company.
I, myself, is facing this problem too and I had tried emailing to the operation exec of the company but she has not reply me.
I had tried calling her mobile, it got through but no one picked up.
I had smsed her but she did not reply.

I am out of my wits, as they didn't provide me the consignment number for my shipment.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jan 28th 2014, 2:29 am
KK Resident - Retired

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I assume you are in Malaysia - try - U10225 - UK Connection Sdn Bhd - 012746 5640 03-8870 2208 Mr Anuar/Mr. Azian
Old Jan 29th 2014, 7:15 am
Just Joined

lullabynight is an unknown quantity at this point

I had tried contacting Mr.azuan by texting him but he has not reply me . Maybe I will call him .

Has your packages arrived safely ? Did it take more than 3 months ?
Old Jan 30th 2014, 4:46 am
KK Resident - Retired

I think it took a little longer than that. Yes, ours arrived safely in the end