Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants

Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants

Old Mar 17th 2016, 1:01 pm
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

JC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants

The fourth edition of Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants was revealed at an awards ceremony at the W Hotel Bangkok this month.

Gaggan (Bangkok) claimed the top spot for the second consecutive year.
Narisawa (Tokyo) was second best again.
André Chiang’s restaurant, André (Singapore) climbed two places to rank third and also claimed the Best Restaurant in Singapore title for the fourth year in a row.
Good to see Locavore (Ubud, Bali) win a place and be named the best restaurant in Indonesia.

You can view the full list here:
Asia's 50 Best Restaurants 1-50

None in Malaysia sadly.

JC3

If another waiter says "Enjoy!" to me, I think I'll clout him.
Old Mar 18th 2016, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants

Originally Posted by JC3
They say it to me and no tip.
And I tell them why no tip.
But only after we've eaten.
Old Mar 22nd 2016, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants

Originally Posted by JC3
The fourth edition of Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants was revealed at an awards ceremony at the W Hotel Bangkok this month.

Gaggan (Bangkok) claimed the top spot for the second consecutive year.
Narisawa (Tokyo) was second best again.
André Chiang’s restaurant, André (Singapore) climbed two places to rank third and also claimed the Best Restaurant in Singapore title for the fourth year in a row.
Good to see Locavore (Ubud, Bali) win a place and be named the best restaurant in Indonesia.

You can view the full list here:
Asia's 50 Best Restaurants 1-50

None in Malaysia sadly.

JC3

Wholeheartedly agree with Locavore's inclusion. Will be back for third time in May - very much looking forward to it.