Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

2 Year working visa (+ partner)

2 Year working visa (+ partner)

Old Mar 29th 2015, 12:50 pm
Just Joined

DamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2 Year working visa (+ partner)

Hi All,

I will need to renew my 2 year working Visa in September although my circumstances have slightly changed.

I've met a girlfriend whilst in Malaysia and moved in together, she has been on a study visa although this is coming to an end.

Does anyone know if the 2 year working visa has the possibility for me to apply for a partner too? I imagine there is an option for married partner but maybe not girlfriend/partner. She is from Iran, so Visa's are a little more complicated for her.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old May 21st 2015, 4:48 am
Just Joined

DamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of lightDamianG is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2 Year working visa (+ partner)

Any new members have any assistance on this?
Old May 21st 2015, 5:23 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Damian, this issue was covered a recent thread on this forum:-

http://britishexpats.com/forum/malay...advice-858319/

Doesn't look too hopeful.
Old May 21st 2015, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Cheers In Vino! Marriage could be the only way haha