Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Where are my fellow Spurs fans?

Where are my fellow Spurs fans?

Old May 20th 2013, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where are my fellow Spurs fans?

Originally Posted by yukichon View Post
Moving to Colorado soon and am hoping to meet with some fellow Spurs fans.
Noticed quite a few cities with plenty of Spurs on twitter .....
Spurs in LA: http://www.laspurs.com/LASpurs/default.aspx
Old May 20th 2013, 9:22 pm
Fort Collins, Colorado

yukichon will become famous soon enoughyukichon will become famous soon enough

Can't believe the Goons even make it into these places...they are like an infestation

...probably will get a season ticket to the Rapi to get a fix, will need to find some people to go with (Billy No Mates)
Old May 21st 2013, 2:12 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fakey View Post
Zzzz

Get your own thread eh
no cl again?

what a surprise!

will be nice to see you struggle for eight with the scallies next year!

after bale finds a real team.
Old May 21st 2013, 12:27 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

You lot should be posting in the "Locker Room" premier league thread, there's a spuds fan in there that has been begging for moral support against the rest of us, for the last 3 seasons.
Old May 24th 2013, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

rallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to all

Although another Gooner, I found the Utah Gooners club (official Arsenal supporters club) through a Facebook search. Maybe there's a similar one for Spurs (or whatever team) in your area?
Old May 24th 2013, 7:56 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe the Goons even make it into these places...they are like an infestation

...probably will get a season ticket to the Rapi to get a fix, will need to find some people to go with (Billy No Mates)
Rapids....... owned by Kroenke
Old May 25th 2013, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nateusa View Post
no cl again?

what a surprise!

will be nice to see you struggle for eight with the scallies next year!

after bale finds a real team.
Are you English 'Nate' ?
Old May 25th 2013, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

To answer the topic it seems that at least one of them is in custody after Woolwich.
Old May 25th 2013, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable. You want to use the Woolwich murder to score points in an argument about football on the internet ?

What a total scumbag you are. Or maybe you are just an idiot.
Old May 25th 2013, 4:18 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

??? I mean Tottenham Hotspur ....the real Spurs not that netball polava
You are going to just fit right in with the locals.
Old May 25th 2013, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fakey View Post
Unbelievable. You want to use the Woolwich murder to score points in an argument about football on the internet ?

What a total scumbag you are. Or maybe you are just an idiot.
What argument? I see none.