Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What was your very first thought this morning?

What was your very first thought this morning?

Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:49 pm
Adopt me????!!!!!

serdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud of
Default What was your very first thought this morning?

How can I make the most of the day....
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:51 pm
I still love a brit :0)

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was your very first thought this morning?

Originally Posted by serdwin
How can I make the most of the day....
Oh shit I dreamed about Bob.........
Still many to go........I've dreamed of Leslie, Cindyabs twice and now Bob........

Why what do you think about?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:52 pm
Adopt me????!!!!!

serdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud ofserdwin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IluvAbrit
Still many to go........I've dreamed of Leslie, Cindyabs twice and now Bob........

LOL....this morning my thoughts were of how can I make the most of the day....you already know what my thought was yesterday....

I dreamed about Gary...

Who the hell is Bob???
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:55 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

have to get the kids up for school

maybe it belonds in the boring thread?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:56 pm

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by serdwin
LOL....this morning my thoughts were of how can I make the most of the day....you already know what my thought was yesterday....

I dreamed about Gary...

Who the hell is Bob???
Bob on here muppett.............I've been dreaming about a lof of BE members, you really should get me out more
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:57 pm
Banned

Tygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond reputeTygre has a reputation beyond repute

"Crap. It's only Thursday."
Old Apr 14th 2005, 11:57 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Bob on here muppett.............I've been dreaming about a lof of BE members, you really should get me out more
so...er.....what did bob do in this dream of yours??
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:01 am

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
so...er.....what did bob do in this dream of yours??
Hey watch out you might be next Dunno he was the last one I spoke w/ on here last night about Peter Kay movies........Something about him sending me or showing me something to send or show to Rince, you know how dreams are.......

Last edited by IluvAbrit; Apr 15th 2005 at 12:03 am.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:02 am
Adopt me????!!!!!

I try and I try....hehehe
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:04 am
Back Again

.Something about him showing me something .......
erm........showing you ....er....what??? "straight poker face"

Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:05 am
Professional Princess

My first thought was 'Shit its 6am, I cannot possibly get up'

So I hit the snooze button as many times as I can and finally fall out of bed at 7am.

My thought then was 'Oh God No'.

Thats that.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:07 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

should I be scared? *l*

My thought..damn I need to pee...
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:07 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

The same as my first thought everyday......I wonder how my sons are doing & wonder what they are doing even though I know with the time difference that as long as its not the weekend they will be tucked up in their beds fast asleep
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
erm........showing you ....er....what??? "straight poker face"

That I do not recall...............It was a clean dream..........Don't try to get me in trouble lol
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:09 am

Originally Posted by Bob
should I be scared? *l*

My thought..damn I need to pee...
no I think it stemmed from that Peter Kay stuff you PMed me about....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.