Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What are you listening to right now?

What are you listening to right now?

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:01 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Two of my favorite singers at the moment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a4QQ7HYYdWw
She has a lovely voice. Is one/both of them songwriters?
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
She has a lovely voice. Is one/both of them songwriters?
Both are, if you like her voice, let me introduce you to my fave song by a long shot.

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:10 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Both are, if you like her voice, let me introduce you to my fave song by a long shot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JvwWzcLfH-k
Gah. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I took expat shield off after the Olympics because it was sucking up too many resources on my little laptop.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:12 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Gah. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

I took expat shield off after the Olympics because it was sucking up too many resources on my little laptop.
Search for Laura Marling Rambling man. She used to be with Noah and the Whale.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:19 pm

Search for Laura Marling Rambling man. She used to be with Noah and the Whale.
Good find. Thank you.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 6:30 pm
Straw Man.

Good find. Thank you.
More than welcome. That's what musics for innit? Sharing
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 7:45 pm
Straw Man.

While we are at it... three brilliant songs... Sexy lady....

Old Nov 22nd 2012, 8:43 pm

While we are at it... three brilliant songs... Sexy lady....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gaE2hL9RLWk
These songs make me want to go and drink whisky and listen to live music in a dark and rowdy pub.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

These songs make me want to go and drink whisky and listen to live music in a dark and rowdy pub.
I don't think anything would make me happier!
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 9:05 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Not what I normally listen to, but I love this song.

Old Dec 12th 2012, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Found this CD in an unopened box from the US move back in 2004, at the weekend. Takes me back a bit.

Old Dec 13th 2012, 1:45 am
Just Joined

captain hindsight will become famous soon enough

Right now I'm listening to Jason Mraz. I love the lyrics in his songs. The album "This is a four letter word" is a very good album, I love it
Old Dec 13th 2012, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by captain hindsight View Post
Right now I'm listening to Jason Mraz. I love the lyrics in his songs. The album "This is a four letter word" is a very good album, I love it
Post a YouTube link.
Old Dec 13th 2012, 2:59 am
Just Joined

captain hindsight will become famous soon enough

Post a YouTube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMHy0ipvS-g
Old Dec 13th 2012, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by captain hindsight View Post
Excellent. Your next step is embedding, so that it shows in the post. Once you have grabbed your YouTube url, click on the little film reel picture (6th from the right in the bottom row of the icons just above the box that you type into). Paste the link into that, and then it will show in the post and can be played in the post like the ones further up.

See? You will be a BE veteran in no time.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.