Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What tunes are you listening to right now?

What tunes are you listening to right now?

Old Apr 20th 2020, 3:25 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: What tunes are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
I worship all the Bowie!

More stuff I'm listening to tonight ... I'm in the way back machine, obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y11hwjMNs
No, no.no.no,no. You put a spell on me..... too much music, too little time. I should have been in bed hours ago (the wonders of lockdown, here I am post-4AM, like in the old days!)

My lady Miriam Makeba went to Nina's funeral
Old Apr 20th 2020, 3:40 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sid nv View Post
I sing along to this while washing hands to ensure that Covid-19 is thoroughly exorcised. No way coronavirus can withstand 10 minutes of the Edgar Broughton Band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUZY3MZvuk
28 June 1969, Bath Recreation Ground, Festival of Blues The Bath Festival of Blues 1969

Edgar Broughton Band weren't even on the list, but played!

John Peel "If you know anyone who's throwing cans, please ask them to stop. It isn't very nice..." Different days.

Last edited by macliam; Apr 20th 2020 at 3:46 am.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 3:51 am
Resident Cynic

Bugger.... now we're into Bath festival, bed must wait

Keef Hartley - "Now think of a man, a very evil man. Enoch? Enoch who? Enoch Poell?"
Then
Old Apr 20th 2020, 4:02 am
Resident Cynic

and...... the headliners (unfortunately not from the festival, but the same year)

One of the best live bands ever.....
Old Apr 20th 2020, 4:13 am
Resident Cynic

and....

End. Gone 5, time to kip.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 4:23 am
Resident Cynic

Ok, if you insist... we all need to cry.

I did then, I do now.
Night night... the birds are singing outside and today is done before it has started.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 4:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
No, no.no.no,no. You put a spell on me..... too much music, too little time. I should have been in bed hours ago (the wonders of lockdown, here I am post-4AM, like in the old days!)

My lady Miriam Makeba went to Nina's funeral
I have to work tomorrow but I'll do most of it from the phone or computer so I'm not obeying my normal bedtime ... I blame the Corona!

One more for the road . . .

Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:06 pm
Resident Cynic

To continue the Peter Green vibe
Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Ok, if you insist... we all need to cry.

I did then, I do now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vyPnIYbMPs
Night night... the birds are singing outside and today is done before it has started.

So long ago and so many memories.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:23 pm
Resident Cynic

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
So long ago and so many memories.
Amen. Never forgotten.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:27 pm
Resident Cynic

One for the guitar heroes.
I was looking for something from Taste (another Bath act) but found this....
Jack Bruce and Donegal's finest reprise "Politician" in 1990.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:38 pm
Resident Cynic

Another Bath act - Blodwyn Pig.... how many great bands in one day.
Jethro Tull were supposed to be the headliners... but skipped off for a tour of the States instead.
Mick Abrahams split with Tull and brought his new band instead

Last edited by macliam; Apr 20th 2020 at 11:41 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2020, 11:54 pm
Resident Cynic

and, the last for tonight....... the one that smashed everyone
Old Apr 21st 2020, 12:22 am
Resident Cynic

Of the acts who performed on "Together At Home", this one
Old Apr 21st 2020, 1:30 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Loved Stevie. Loved Annie & Lola more!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.