Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Feb 15th 2013, 4:53 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
Oh just by the look of the pictures he's posted, I'm betting she's no teacher's pet! But she doesn't look like the bully either. I bet she's captain of the ship!
Sssshhh ... I'm trying to be insulting.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Sssshhh ... I'm trying to be insulting.
Oh alright then....
Old Feb 15th 2013, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
I'm considering a new dishwasher..... Getting quite excited to be honest but then I'm easily pleased.
My new washer and dryer sings to me when they're done!

I'm probably better off with a "get off your lazy arse and get your washing, it's done!" kind of message!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 6:13 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
My daughter won student of the year. She gets to go to some weird ceremony and wins a prize. I'm well aware if this was your child I wouldn't give two monkeys about it. Which is why I'm putting here instead of FB so that instead of it being ignored I can be insulted instead - the true way for British people to be nice to one another.
I can hear the pride in your voice. Well done little Miss Cheesestick

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
I'm too nice to insult - way to go to Miss Captain Cheesestick

Ok, I'm not British, so can't give you an insult.

But I've seen how kids look when they go up to get their award and it always makes me smile!
I have to admit I'm with you on that!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter won student of the year. She gets to go to some weird ceremony and wins a prize. I'm well aware if this was your child I wouldn't give two monkeys about it. Which is why I'm putting here instead of FB so that instead of it being ignored I can be insulted instead - the true way for British people to be nice to one another.
I bet she is thrilled to bits with her award and she has every right to be! When either of ours got something 'special' in school, we would have a "Nathan night" or "Matthew day" ..they got to chose everything we ate, did, watched on tv etc, they loved it. What are you doing for little miss 'C'
Old Feb 15th 2013, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
I bet she is thrilled to bits with her award and she has every right to be! When either of ours got something 'special' in school, we would have a "Nathan night" or "Matthew day" ..they got to chose everything we ate, did, watched on tv etc, they loved it. What are you doing for little miss 'C'
We've let our daughter pick out a restaurant to go out to eat that night. She always picks this hole in a wall Chinese restaurant....
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:02 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I'M THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:13 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Delusional. Still it's nice that Simon Wiesenthal has someone to take up his mantle.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quaking in my jackboots.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:22 pm
WTF?

I can control other people's minds with my magical-mind-bending-rabble-rousing-magic.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:25 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

We've let our daughter pick out a restaurant to go out to eat that night. She always picks this hole in a wall Chinese restaurant....
Sounds a bit upmarket for you.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:27 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
Quite honestly I asked her what she wanted and she said, "...can I have a meatball?"
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:37 pm
WTF?

I would like to have a meatball.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:38 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
I would like to have a meatball.
With your magic powers you could probably steal my daughter's.
Old Feb 15th 2013, 8:40 pm
WTF?

With your magic powers you could probably steal my daughter's.
Or convince her that she doesn't really like meatballs at all. I could rabble rouse her into hating that meatball's guts! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.