What made you smile today? Part III

Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Storm watching at the beach
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
What with the upcoming Christmas season and the even more important End Of Year BE Awards I wanted to throw my hat into the ring for Tastiest Bloke. Except I'd lose that so I've gone for the all new category of Most Horrifying Christmas Jumper, Best Serial Killer Smile and Worst Hair.
I was just about to open a thread asking for volunteers to do this year's Christmas Polls....now you've saved me a job. It's so nice of you to step up to the plate. A big thank you G.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:08 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
I was just about to open a thread asking for volunteers to do this year's Christmas Polls....now you've saved me a job. It's so nice of you to step up to the plate. A big thank you G.
Ah...um......

As you clearly tell from that photo I'll be busy doing my hair sorry. (Actually I have my two kids and a job to do before I get to my hair but you know...it'll get done one day)
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
Ah...um......

As you clearly tell from that photo I'll be busy doing my hair sorry. (Actually I have my two kids and a job to do before I get to my hair but you know...it'll get done one day)
Why don't we have a disappointed smilie?
Old Dec 1st 2012, 12:49 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a Christmas card (one of those picture ones) from my new found cousin with a note saying me finding her was her Christmas blessing.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 12:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
Sheldon? Is that you?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:28 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKjzolqJwgY Funny, outrageous song. "when your'e screwin other women" (think of me) Yes it is country
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

The Colegios (secondary) schools in Cienegilla had a fiesta last night for traditional Peruvian dance, in traditional clothes that can still be seen in the Andes. There was a dance contest last night, but way to late for me to be able to stay. There are about 20 or so kids from the orphanage who attend this school and some are in the photos. Gorgeous costumes. The second photo has 4 of our girls. The last photo, the girl all smiles in the middle, in black and white, is Roxana who did me the honor of asking me to be her sponsor for her graduation.
Attached Thumbnails What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.46.13-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.46.46-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.47.06-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.48.38-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-17.05.04-2-.jpg  

Last edited by dakota44; Dec 2nd 2012 at 5:28 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A few more photos.
Attached Thumbnails What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-17.00.13-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.59.12-2-.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-2012-12-01-16.58.43-2-.jpg  
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 6:16 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
The Colegios (secondary) schools in Cienegilla had a fiesta last night for traditional Peruvian dance, in traditional clothes that can still be seen in the Andes. There was a dance contest last night, but way to late for me to be able to stay. There are about 20 or so kids from the orphanage who attend this school and some are in the photos. Gorgeous costumes. The second photo has 4 of our girls. The last photo, the girl all smiles in the middle, in black and white, is Roxana who did me the honor of asking me to be her sponsor for her graduation.
Great Pics
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
Great Pics
They were a sight to see. I love that, no matter how hard they tried, the Spanish failed to erase their heritage and culture.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

They were a sight to see. I love that, no matter how hard they tried, the Spanish failed to erase their heritage and culture.
What great photos, looks like fun.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This was pretty coo to find in front of my place last night.
Attached Thumbnails What made you smile today? Part III-car.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-carr2.jpg   What made you smile today? Part III-car3.jpg  
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

This was pretty coo to find in front of my place last night.
It's either a Renault Floride or a Caravelle. Different, anyway.
Old Dec 3rd 2012, 2:59 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Fnar.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.