Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:12 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Oh do shut up Priscilla and fight with a closed fist - slapping and scratching is not at all manly.
I'm not trying to fight at all. I think that may be a source of confusion
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:18 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
I'm not trying to fight at all. I think that may be a source of confusion
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:20 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, no - I just don't think a silly discussion about phones is worth my best efforts at verbal duelling, to be honest ...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:24 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

You're both capable of better. I'm disappointed.
I'm going to use it on you... here he comes...

Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:25 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, no - I just don't think a silly discussion about phones is worth my best efforts at verbal duelling, to be honest ...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:27 pm
Doin' It Right

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, eh?

Is this where I say DFO and you accuse me of throwing my toys out of the pram?
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:29 pm
Life goes on.

Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:31 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to say it to find out...
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Misrepresenting me a wee bit there, now aren't you ... ?

T-Mobile. We just switched from AT&T a few weeks ago because our bottoms were hurting from all the gouging. We got a stupidly good deal and decided to go for it. Obviously, being in a well populated area close to a major US city, our coverage is fine, but I realise that elsewhere one of the 'big two' is going to be more of a necessity. It works for us though
We stick with T-Mobile because we have international service that costs next to nothing compared to some others. Tried AT&T, but they screwed up so bad, particularly on the international service, they let us cancel our contract and waived the $350.00 cancellation fee! They don't "drop" calls either.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:48 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
We stick with T-Mobile because we have international service that costs next to nothing compared to some others. Tried AT&T, but they screwed up so bad, particularly on the international service, they let us cancel our contract and waived the $350.00 cancellation fee! They don't "drop" calls either.
We have our international service through our home phone - but now that my ma has discovered Skype we'll probably be forced to have to stare at her bake on the computer now (actually, my daughter grabbed my wife's DS and was looking for 'grandma on the pooter' yesterday )

I really was just making conversation with PA earlier and didn't want to actually discuss phones , but AT&T were just too expensive. We decided to go with the best deal we could find and I decided to get a cool phone to spoil myself. Not that interesting, really.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 9:58 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

What's it worth, to not warn them you're coming?
I'm asking Sue to add a "up yours" smilie. Just for you.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 10:02 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
I'm asking Sue to add a "up yours" smilie. Just for you.
Here - borrow mine.

Old Feb 28th 2012, 10:06 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you. I will save that to my favourites list.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 12:14 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I got me a months temp work with pretty good wages and I also got shortlisted for an interview with something else.

So fricking relieved you would not believe it.
Old Feb 29th 2012, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 View Post
I got me a months temp work with pretty good wages and I also got shortlisted for an interview with something else.

So fricking relieved you would not believe it.
Good luck with that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.