Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Dec 6th 2011, 1:13 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
I do find a certain comfort in it. I always distrusted utterly giddily happy people, always thought they were up to something.

Us miserable bastards always let you know where you are. I'm quite nice, really - when I want to be ...
I'm sure you could probably find a few around here to distrust.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:51 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
I'm sure you could probably find a few around here to distrust.

This is the vom-worthy saccharine thread after all ...
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:58 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

The rain went away, the sun came out and the sky is a lovely blue, with lots of little fluffy-wuffy clouds. Oh and it's nearly the baby jeebus's birthday.

Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:59 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
The rain went away, the sun came out and the sky is a lovely blue, with lots of little fluffy-wuffy clouds. Oh and it's nearly the baby jeebus's birthday.

Poof
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:01 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Poof
Was that the sound of the Christmas angel appearing? Oh, bless.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:03 pm
Doin' It Right

Was that the sound of the Christmas angel appearing? Oh, bless.
OK, that's a good one
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:05 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

That all sounds sickeningly familiar...
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
You have been able to listen to Radio directly from the BBC Radio website for years.
I know - - I wasn't commenting because it was a new thing - only that it was new to our household and how pleased I was at being able to get it now. It made me smile.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:06 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
I know - - I wasn't commenting because it was a new thing - only that it was new to our household and how pleased I was at being able to get it now. It made me smile.
Nice recovery. Almost.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:09 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

This is the vom-worthy saccharine thread after all ...
So what are you doing on this thread, a miserable git such as yourself never has anything to smile about.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:10 pm
Doin' It Right

That all sounds sickeningly familiar...
Not sure if I should burst his bubble by telling him it's generally accepted that Jesus was born in March ...
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:15 pm

Not sure if I should burst his bubble by telling him it's generally accepted that Jesus was born in March ...
You'll be saying that Father Christmas is really supposed to be called Santa Claus, next.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:17 pm
Doin' It Right

You'll be saying that Father Christmas is really supposed to be called Santa Claus, next.
Isn't it Sinterklaas?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:24 pm
Life goes on.

He has an official birthday, like the queen.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:27 pm

Isn't it Sinterklaas?
Not in the US, as you well know. You do still live in the US, I suppose?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.