Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Oct 25th 2011, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
I have to believe that there are enough sane people in the U.S. to not let that happen. Oh hell, who am I kidding.
We may be "sane", but there are too many brainless sheep about to feel safe from a complete take-over by the "Christian rite". Yes, I know I spelled "right" wrong, but does that "right" mean to the opposite of left of central or does it mean "right" as in absolutely, incontrovertibly correct? (go ahead, try to figure that one out - then explain it to me!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:14 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
We may be "sane", but there are too many brainless sheep about to feel safe from a complete take-over by the "Christian rite". Yes, I know I spelled "right" wrong, but does that "right" mean to the opposite of left of central or does it mean "right" as in absolutely, incontrovertibly correct? (go ahead, try to figure that one out - then explain it to me!
Any way you look at it, those people and their whacked out ideals, are a bad combination when it comes to helping this country actually advance. Right now the US is being held back by the church and it's followers. We'll go back to burning witches and denouncing the heretics before much longer...
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Any way you look at it, those people and their whacked out ideals, are a bad combination when it comes to helping this country actually advance. Right now the US is being held back by the church and it's followers. We'll go back to burning witches and denouncing the heretics before much longer...
What about Pikies?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you saying we should exterminate witches? Isn't that racist or something.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 2:54 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
What about Pikies?
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Are you saying we should exterminate witches? Isn't that racist or something.
What's going on.. the Mods are ganging up on me....

I already live in a State that's got more than it's fair share of trailiers and trailer trash people, so exterminating them might reduce the queue's in the off-licence.

Would exterminating witches be racist if it was a White witch, and the fire lighter was white?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on.. the Mods are ganging up on me....

I already live in a State that's got more than it's fair share of trailiers and trailer trash people, so exterminating them might reduce the queue's in the off-licence.

Would exterminating witches be racist if it was a White witch, and the fire lighter was white?
I don't know, I'll go ask Pollyana...
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
I don't know, I'll go ask Pollyana...
You mean Superwitch?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:13 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

You mean Superwitch?
she just might turn you into a toad.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
she just might turn you into a toad.
She might turn you into a teenager.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:18 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

She might turn you into a teenager.
bring it on...
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
bring it on...
You'll have to push your luck a bit.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:42 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
Imagine the country with them in control of the Congress and the White House. Not something that I ever care to see.
Not something I'd care to see either. I suspect that situation is actually a lot closer to becoming a reality than any of us care to realise.
Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
They may not be in "control", but I fear they have much more influence there than I'm comfortable with!
Well, let's just hope there's a shift in the world's power base and the Muslims take over, eh?
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

I think you are so absolutely correct! As OH and I have often discussed!!
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:47 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Well, let's just hope there's a shift in the world's power base and the Muslims take over, eh?
Would 'better the devil you know' be an entirely inappropriate comment right now?

Not that I want the fundies running my life, if the alternative was Sharia law, well ...
Old Oct 25th 2011, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Why does there have to be any "religion" in control???? HUH? HUH? 'Splain that one, Lucy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.