Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Sep 5th 2011, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by lisag8070 View Post
I'm also a member of another forum and I was watching a thread with interest as it started getting into a bitch fight when I had a big LOL moment with the following reply:

WOW, what'ya gonna do, CAPS LOCK my arse..

Loved it!
Seeing you on here made me smile. How's things?
Old Sep 5th 2011, 2:52 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva View Post
Seeing you on here made me smile. How's things?
Hey lovely to see you too.

we're doing really well thanks, DD's first day of school today, so this mum was doing a happy dance all morning, ahh, small pleasures..how are thing with you guys?
Old Sep 5th 2011, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

bevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond reputebevinva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lisag8070 View Post
Hey lovely to see you too.

we're doing really well thanks, DD's first day of school today, so this mum was doing a happy dance all morning, ahh, small pleasures..how are thing with you guys?
Scared to say picking up. Hanging in there, Sammi has started college. Ready for some cooler weather. You missed the earthquake, it was one of the wierdest feelings ever.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 4:11 pm
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevinva View Post
Scared to say picking up. Hanging in there, Sammi has started college. Ready for some cooler weather. You missed the earthquake, it was one of the wierdest feelings ever.
fingers crossed that things are going to get better and better , I can't believe sammi has started college it only seemed like yesterday that you were posting about her prom..time is seriously flying by.

and no offence but I'm really glad I missed the earthquake, that would have freaked me out..
Old Sep 5th 2011, 9:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Starting monday, sept 5 - TODAY!!!! we will be getting two episodes of coronation street instead of one so we can eventually catch up to the UK.....
Old Sep 5th 2011, 10:43 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Sounds tough ... just having a pool to skim & dredge would make this working class lad smile & feel like a lord!
LOL well if you fancy a working holiday you're more than welcome to come lord it up at our place LOL
Old Sep 5th 2011, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Yes-one theory is the Spanish influx after the Armada fiasco.
I read another theory that it can indicate people with Viking ancestry - when the Vikings invaded England and Ireland, they were considered "dark foreigners" with "dark" intentions. Names were coined for any progeny resulting from the rape of the native women and incorporated the Gaelic word for dark, which then was interpreted as "black".
Old Sep 5th 2011, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
From my facebook page.

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Texas State Trooper walked up to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Troopers Ball". He replied, "Texas State Troopers don't have balls". There was a moment of silence. Then he closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car, and left
Old Sep 5th 2011, 11:54 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Just been pleasently surprised and smiled..Baby woke up. Made bottle. Took to hubby. Hubby said thanks. Asked if I was coming to bed. Said not yet am watching tennis. He asked how long. I said depends on how long Mr Fish and Mr Tsonga take with this last set and if I can get into bed. He said cool and please shut the door....no moans. He really must be sick with this cold. LOL

Mind you looking at the space available....may be better off on sofa. Just how much space does a 9.57 kg being need? She's got more bed than him...LOL

Sorry I'll shut up now....simple things make me chuckle the most but I guess you have to be here.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 4:35 am
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Reading that Viz are releasing Roger's Profanisaurus as an iphone app.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 1:41 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
Starting monday, sept 5 - TODAY!!!! we will be getting two episodes of coronation street instead of one so we can eventually catch up to the UK.....
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but wouldn't the UK need to have less than 2 episodes a week for that to happen? Check your UK schedules, it's on more than twice a week over there now.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but wouldn't the UK need to have less than 2 episodes a week for that to happen? Check your UK schedules, it's on more than twice a week over there now.
It's fricking Coronation Street for heavens sake. Someone new comes in to run the pub, pisses off the old staff, one leaves in a huff. The new person then shags the bird with the glasses and scrawny neck. Someone on the cast is caught snorting cocaine at a z list party and suddenly there's a huge fire in a warehouse where the coke head rushes in to save a child (implausibly in there without a parent) and dies. And so on ad infinitum...........
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:25 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
It's fricking Coronation Street for heavens sake. Someone new comes in to run the pub, pisses off the old staff, one leaves in a huff. The new person then shags the bird with the glasses and scrawny neck. Someone on the cast is caught snorting cocaine at a z list party and suddenly there's a huge fire in a warehouse where the coke head rushes in to save a child (implausibly in there without a parent) and dies. And so on ad infinitum...........
So fuggin what? You think I'd ever watch it?
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
So fuggin what? You think I'd ever watch it?
It was more for Willmore's benefit.
Old Sep 6th 2011, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
It was more for Willmore's benefit.
I know it was.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.