Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Aug 7th 2011, 6:35 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
Did you just bypass dinner?
Post 5741
Old Aug 7th 2011, 6:36 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dogbyte View Post
And if it was the other way round, the guy would be classed as a pervert !, not just a lucky B*****.
Love the skit ..and true a dirty old bugger.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 11:53 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

We had a block party in our street yesterday evening and got to know most of the neighbours better. One bloke who I'd hardly spoken to before starts telling me about some amazing file-sharing/TV streaming software he has access to, which I can't remember the name of since I was manning the grill and had a few ales. Anyway, he gets out his phone and tells me he can pull up "any movie ever made" and challenges me to test it. I ask him for The Dam Busters, thinking that might be a bit obscure, and sure enough it appears on the list of available films. I'm suitably impressed and the conversation moves on. Then this evening this bloke sees the Mrs passing, flags her down and gives her what looks like a blank DVD and tells her it's for me. We stick it in the DVD player and he's only gone and downloaded The Dam Busters and burned it onto the DVD for me.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
We had a block party in our street yesterday evening and got to know most of the neighbours better. One bloke who I'd hardly spoken to before starts telling me about some amazing file-sharing/TV streaming software he has access to, which I can't remember the name of since I was manning the grill and had a few ales. Anyway, he gets out his phone and tells me he can pull up "any movie ever made" and challenges me to test it. I ask him for The Dam Busters, thinking that might be a bit obscure, and sure enough it appears on the list of available films. I'm suitably impressed and the conversation moves on. Then this evening this bloke sees the Mrs passing, flags her down and gives her what looks like a blank DVD and tells her it's for me. We stick it in the DVD player and he's only gone and downloaded The Dam Busters and burned it onto the DVD for me.
That's the sort of neighbours to have.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
What a nice thought, keep in with him you might get "Bridge over the river Kwai next"
Old Aug 8th 2011, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

1 mini, 2 Lotuses, 1 Triumph TR6, MBG gt, MGA, a Jaguar '70 XKE (similar to E-type) and a Jaguar XJS convertible. Ohhh and a sweet '57 corvette
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Lovely weekend in vancouver - sunny and 24......seeing old friends, family and colleagues....
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Finding a team canada hockey sweater at 75% off........
Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:20 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Cleaning windows in Dubai !

Old Aug 10th 2011, 7:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The Dougherty siblings went into Walmart and asked for ammo for an AK47....
Old Aug 10th 2011, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The beach.....and low tide....
Old Aug 11th 2011, 1:33 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Not much, except that the bill for the car repair was only $50 instead of the expected $260.
Old Aug 11th 2011, 8:05 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

seeing these two comments about the UK lootings.

The streets are quiet tonight, everyone's too busy reading the installation manuals for the stuff they nicked yesterday.

and

I'm sure someone must have stolen an engagement ring yesterday, two mistakes for the price of one..
Old Aug 11th 2011, 9:14 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot View Post
FFS
Old Aug 11th 2011, 9:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts View Post
FFS
You don't fancy the job then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.