Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Have a meeting with the university next wednesday to discuss access to mystic vale.....
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The fabulous swisschard, carrots and zuccinni just picked fresh from our garden.....
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:37 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
Have a meeting with the university next wednesday to discuss access to mystic vale.....
The fabulous swisschard, carrots and zuccinni just picked fresh from our garden.....
Sounds as though you're having a great day! ...
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:56 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

The giant pile of 'shite I haven't got around to yet' on my desk is a lot smaller now.

Here's hoping someone doesn't come in and dump another pile of it on in the morning
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:20 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Yum
Old Jul 28th 2011, 11:41 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I got home from work and my neighbour had left a bag of freshly picked peas on my front porch for us. We live in the best street.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We have a beautiful day here on the west coast....off to the beach with the dogs......life is good....
Old Jul 29th 2011, 3:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This did. They should put them in the London Underground instead of the old crap wooden escalators.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:19 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

A story hubs told me about a woman at work (36 years old and mother of 2).....she was convinced that cows give birth through their ass! He and another woman in the office could not convince her (as they were busting out laughing) otherwise. She said she would call her mother to prove it, and they both told her that that was the problem She finally Googled it and kept quiet the rest of the day.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold

A generous tax refund cheque.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

My vacation check was a bit more than I figured... Of course its all going to pay for boarding the dog while we are on our trip over to the UK and Greece....
Old Jul 29th 2011, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I just remembered something I saw in England which made me smile.

I've seen this painting, 'The Last of England', many times, but didn't read the card next to it before. Apparently, it was inspired by the artist's friend emigrating to Australia, but by the time the painting was finished, the friend had decided he didn't like it there and had come back

Old Jul 29th 2011, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Receiving a compensation cheque in the mail from BA because of the fiascal in rome......about time.....indeed....
Old Jul 29th 2011, 8:01 pm
Queen of my house

Went to an old-fashioned ice cream parlor w/hubs this afternoon
Old Jul 29th 2011, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooking up with some folks planning to go to Markawasi sometime next month. Peru is known for Machu Pichu but there is so much more. This place is considered spiritual. More than 12,000 feet up in the Andes, about 50 miles or so from Lima, it features some of the most amazing stone figures. Always a debate as to whether they were carved or natural. Natural seems not likely since there are so many of them in very recognizable shapes. It was the site of an ancient civilization that could date back tens of thousands of years. Some strange things have been known, or claimed to have happened to visitors there there.

http://www.bcvideo.com/markawasi.html

Anyway, hopefully the trip will go as planned, a horseback trek to the plateau and a few days of something new. Better cut down on the smoking before heading to that altitude though.

I uploaded a short trailer for a film about the place.
Attached Files

Last edited by dakota44; Jul 29th 2011 at 8:26 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.