Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
Not spaghetti but I do make tortellini! and tagliatelle plus anything you can make with a rolling pin!

I might get a pasta machine for my bert-day but I'm getting better at using the pin.
You would love the pasta machine! It's like a new tool
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
You would love the pasta machine! It's like a new tool
You already have an old tool (OH).
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje View Post
You already have an old tool (OH).
It's not that old! (only 44) and it has had long rest periods through the years, so it's almost like new now!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

....so it's almost like new now!
Excellent pro when you advertise him!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 12:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje View Post
Excellent pro when you advertise him!
I'll keep that in mind, if I ever need the extra money.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:22 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So which one was it?
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:20 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

So which one was it?
Well when she was 6 months old she got poo all over her and a minimal amount may have got in her mouth, but apparently its normal.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 3:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well when she was 6 months old she got poo all over her and a minimal amount may have got in her mouth, but apparently its normal.
Ewwwww.

My daughter used to take her nappy off when she soiled it...she was around 12 months old. After a few weeks I decided it was easier to leave her nappy free and start potty training her.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think it is, at least once in a while

I remember when my oldest was about 5 months old, he was happily sitting in the shopping cart seat when I heard this pluuurp sound, then smelt it Poor lil' thing had diarea(sp?) and it had exploded all up his back and everywhere! Had to practically give him a shower in the restroom sink, after that episode, I always made sure I had a clean set of clothes in the car
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when my oldest was about 5 months old, he was happily sitting in the shopping cart seat when I heard this pluuurp sound, then smelt it Poor lil' thing had diarea(sp?) and it had exploded all up his back and everywhere! Had to practically give him a shower in the restroom sink, after that episode, I always made sure I had a clean set of clothes in the car
That's the very reason why I never put anything in the fold up kid's seat in the shopping trolley.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
That's the very reason why I never put anything in the fold up kid's seat in the shopping trolley.
Good thinking...I need to remember that, I usually put my salad stuff in there these days
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:35 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Good thinking...I need to remember that, I usually put my salad stuff in there these days
I cringe when I see people putting food there...or cups of coffee or a handbag.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

The list is endless today!...I am having a carpet fitted in my new bedroom today, my oak floor downstairs is being fitted next week (we have had a huge extention doubling the house)...I have lost10.5 lb and I got wolf whistled at when I stopped at the traffic lights(although I think that was at my car) but still a wolf whistle....and I have finished payroll year end....
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:57 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

We cloth diaper, they've never leaked once, the few times she has leaked was in disposables.

We think what happened when she "ate the poo" was during a midnight change she reached down, like they do, and blurry eyed we didn't see it until it was too late, half an hour later we saw on the monitor there was a discoloration on her onesie!

I stuck a flashlight in that mouth to make sure it was clean though.

The Dr said it was 'normal'

Oh the torment I can cause with that story in future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.