Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Aug 13th 2010, 2:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Oi you. I'm very much a lady I'll have you know
You may be a 'lady', but Coy isn't a word that jumps to mind when I think, Sugarmooma!
Old Aug 13th 2010, 3:15 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
You may be a 'lady', but Coy isn't a word that jumps to mind when I think, Sugarmooma!
I can be though...
Old Aug 13th 2010, 3:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
I think SM can be what ever she wants to be.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 4:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

I can be though...
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
I think SM can be what ever she wants to be.
Well yeah...can't we all
Old Aug 13th 2010, 4:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Bought shoes today to match the outfit I'm wearing to my niece's wedding ...just got to find a handbag. For some reason my husband thinks I have one...men!
Old Aug 13th 2010, 4:23 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Bought shoes today to match the outfit I'm wearing to my niece's wedding ...just got to find a handbag. For some reason my husband thinks I have one...men!

There are still handbags out there that you haven't bought yet?
Old Aug 13th 2010, 4:28 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

They are all the same aren't they
Old Aug 13th 2010, 4:50 am
SUPER MODERATOR

There are still handbags out there that you haven't bought yet?

Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
They are all the same aren't they
Err....no. Nicky...I hate to say this but you sound just like my husband.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:13 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Err....no. Nicky...I hate to say this but you sound just like my husband.
I meant men not handbags
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:22 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
I meant men not handbags
In that case yes.

My husband doesn't see the need to take more than one pair of black and brown shoes. When packing for a 2 week holiday...a couple of pair of CK's, socks and and a couple of shirts will do. Which suits me down to the ground...because I can put all my stuff in his suitcase.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:27 am

In that case yes.

My husband doesn't see the need to take more than one pair of black and brown shoes. When packing for a 2 week holiday...a couple of pair of CK's, socks and and a couple of shirts will do. Which suits me down to the ground...because I can put all my stuff in his suitcase.
Are we married to the same man
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

In that case yes.

I used to travel for two weeks to Peru, or Chile with one carry on bag. Enough shirts and slacks and underwear for a week packed in it and have my laundry done while there. You women and your 6 months of clothes for one week.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 6:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
I used to travel for two weeks to Peru, or Chile with one carry on bag. Enough shirts and slacks and underwear for a week packed in it and have my laundry done while there. You women and your 6 months of clothes for one week.
My husband gets up and 6 am...showers...dresses and packs for a 1/2/3 week business trip and he's out of the door by 6.30 am.

Me...well I need at least 2 weeks notice to buy all the right gear...and accessories. Then there's the hairdresser's appointment...thank gawd I don't do the fake manicure thing...because I just couldn't fit it in. Then I pack...repack...and pack again just in case I've forgotten something. Yes...wait...I haven't enough room...something of his will have to go to make room for my 'must haves'....
Old Aug 13th 2010, 7:04 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My husband gets up and 6 am...showers...dresses and packs for a 1/2/3 week business trip and he's out of the door by 6.30 am.

Me...well I need at least 2 weeks notice to buy all the right gear...and accessories. Then there's the hairdresser's appointment...thank gawd I don't do the fake manicure thing...because I just couldn't fit it in. Then I pack...repack...and pack again just in case I've forgotten something. Yes...wait...I haven't enough room...something of his will have to go to make room for my 'must haves'....
Oh my god that's me. I just went to Adelaide for 5 days and needed the following...

1 skirt
1 pair dress pants
1 dress
2 pair jeans
1 pair trackies for gym
1 t-shirt
4 nice tops
1 jumper
1 heavy sweater because it's winter over east and gets bloody cold
6 undies (3 every day and 3 nice knickers)
4 bras (1 every day type and 3 to match the nice undies)
flat shoes for with jeans
flip flops
2 x heels
trainers for the gym
blow dryer
makeup kit
moisturiser
second pair of glasses (in case I broke my every day ones)
book
knitting

I found that when I was deciding what to wear to dinner Saturday I had nothing with me that I liked so had to go shopping where I bought 2 more tops and a jacket.
Old Aug 13th 2010, 10:33 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Oh my god that's me. I just went to Adelaide for 5 days and needed the following...

1 skirt
1 pair dress pants
1 dress
2 pair jeans
1 pair trackies for gym
1 t-shirt
4 nice tops
1 jumper
1 heavy sweater because it's winter over east and gets bloody cold
6 undies (3 every day and 3 nice knickers)
4 bras (1 every day type and 3 to match the nice undies)
flat shoes for with jeans
flip flops
2 x heels
trainers for the gym
blow dryer
makeup kit
moisturiser
second pair of glasses (in case I broke my every day ones)
book
knitting

I found that when I was deciding what to wear to dinner Saturday I had nothing with me that I liked so had to go shopping where I bought 2 more tops and a jacket.
As long as I have my hip flask, nothing else matters really

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.