Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

what made you smile today

what made you smile today

Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:21 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what made you smile today

Was sitting watching telly when the wife looked over at me and said " Ohh come here you gorgeous thing" as you can imagine i was well flattered , until our cat came bouncing over my shoulder and went to her ..

Did make us laugh though
Old Feb 12th 2007, 12:38 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Sex before going to church.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
I bet he would if you emulated the Dead Parrot sketch and threatened to put a stick of dynamite where the sun doesn't shine...........
I did think of putting up a long straw so he sh**s on the flowers instead of in Aunt Luala's beer tankard.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
Sex before going to church.
During and after
Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:00 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Getting an email from a school classmate (he tracked me down on Classmates.com), that I hadn't heard from in almost 10 years, .
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Hearing from jim that everyone arrived safely in Banff and will be skiing for a few more days before heading home in time for the weekend.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 5:44 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Receiving a phone call from my boss to tell me she was changing my hours today from 5.30pm -1.30am to 3pm to 11pm & that is due to the aweful weather conditions in this area plus the fact so many people cant get out of their drive ways etc & the hospital is so short staffed she is going to use me there tonight.....I love it I live within 2 minutes walk of the hospital & I wont have to drive in all this snow & ice
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Watching my dog run around barking at the gardener trying to mow the lawn, with her thinking it was great fun to get in his way and run around him in circles when he was trying to shoo her away and then later come with her teddy bear in her mouth to me .....looking all innocent...
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
Watching my dog run around barking at the gardener trying to mow the lawn, with her thinking it was great fun to get in his way and run around him in circles when he was trying to shoo her away and then later come with her teddy bear in her mouth to me .....looking all innocent...
Dogs have a way with them.
Where would we be without them.
They give,give,give all their short lives.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Mine is a German Shepherd and certainly has a sense of humour, and great company. I dread the day when she won't be with me.

Originally Posted by Wellington, View Post
Dogs have a way with them.
Where would we be without them.
They give,give,give all their short lives.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
Mine is a German Shepherd and certainly has a sense of humour, and great company. I dread the day when she won't be with me.
We had an English Setter. White and orange;
she died at 9 of incurable epilepsy.
On 16th January 2001.
I have her portrait painted by a wonderful Surrey artist in pastels, and talk to her every day.
We cannot have another dog.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:27 am
Account Closed

Britgal is an unknown quantity at this point

so i'm in the chat room - the idiots there decide that i'm a stupid yank and brush me - what there problem - actually from the uk - only been here since 2004 - aholes
Old Feb 14th 2007, 2:31 am
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Britgal View Post
so i'm in the chat room - the idiots there decide that i'm a stupid yank and brush me - what there problem - actually from the uk - only been here since 2004 - aholes
I wish I could get in the chat room. Just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, but can't get in there. Seems like it's not such a bad thing perhaps?

BigDavyG made me smile today, but on another thread.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

I told mine I would get her stuffed so she could always sleep with me. But trouble is, I wouldn't have her personality still.

On 16th January 2001.
I have her portrait painted by a wonderful Surrey artist in pastels, and talk to her every day.
Old Feb 14th 2007, 1:02 pm
Sursum corda

On 16th January 2001.
My parents got an English Setter for a wedding present-Lady Judith Anne of Stonehill Farms. Finally at age 14 she had to be put down (tumors). I still remember my father, who was a pretty tough cookie, having to have HIS father come and get her to take her to the vet's. He simply could not bear to do it.
She went everywhere with my Dad that she could and my Mom (while pregnant with me) used to go out with her bird hunting. She was a lovely dog.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.