Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

what made you smile today

what made you smile today

Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Smile what made you smile today

after the amount of upset on the forum yesterday I decided to post a thread to make everyone stop and think......what made you smile today.....I woke up this morning and it is my daughters 1st birthday....i went to get her out of her cot as she was awake and singing as she does every morning....this made me smile.....then she said it.....mama....this little word melted my heart and made me smile.....so come on guys....smile.....tell me what makes you smile not what annoys you or what pisses you off....but what makes you smile
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: what made you smile today

Nice thread

I smiled when I found a chance to get an appartment vey close to where i work
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:07 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
after the amount of upset on the forum yesterday I decided to post a thread to make everyone stop and think......what made you smile today.....I woke up this morning and it is my daughters 1st birthday....i went to get her out of her cot as she was awake and singing as she does every morning....this made me smile.....then she said it.....mama....this little word melted my heart and made me smile.....so come on guys....smile.....tell me what makes you smile not what annoys you or what pisses you off....but what makes you smile
Your thread and post.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

well i made 2 people smile today....i feel good.....everyone needs to smile more.my husband always says....life aint no dress rehearsal....and he's right....being sad just isn't worth the energy
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:12 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

well i made 2 people smile today....i feel good.....everyone needs to smile more.my husband always says....life aint no dress rehearsal....and he's right....being sad just isn't worth the energy

You always make me smile Em that's why I keep coming back....oh and my BE mail box this morning xx
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You always make me smile Em that's why I keep coming back....oh and my BE mail box this morning xx
why thanks .....i lost another 1lb...i am officially under 9 stone....now that made me smile a lot this morning
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:21 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

why thanks .....i lost another 1lb...i am officially under 9 stone....now that made me smile a lot this morning

Congratulations. My 8 years old told me that he loved a girl in class today, no embarrassment nothing...just I love Caitlin. That was it..............oh well I suppose you gotta be there LOL
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:24 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

1.My cat jumping out and going woogity-woogity at me!!
2. Some of the new names in the new name thread.
It's early yet, so I am easily amused, lol.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Congratulations. My 8 years old told me that he loved a girl in class today, no embarrassment nothing...just I love Caitlin. That was it..............oh well I suppose you gotta be there LOL
thats so sweet...i bet that really did make you smile....i'd have pmsl if con had come out with that....he's nearly 7 and has loads of female friends....he doesn't see it yet but i do....whenever he walks past the girls they all have that puppy dog eyes expression.....he'll be in his eliment in 10 years....
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

thats so sweet...i bet that really did make you smile....i'd have pmsl if con had come out with that....he's nearly 7 and has loads of female friends....he doesn't see it yet but i do....whenever he walks past the girls they all have that puppy dog eyes expression.....he'll be in his eliment in 10 years....
Hi Emma,
Your always bloody happy...ha ha ..mind u i have seen first hand your moods...but nether the less....i smiled today cos erm...just thinking.....well..its a hard one because,my oldest fin started full time school,and my youngest Miss moll started kinddy and although this made me smile, i still had tears ....u know, there gone so to speak...new friends ....and bla bla bla .....and it was livs birthday today ..and although that made me smlie ..i still had tears...because it seems ages since we last saw her ,and we cant belive how much shes grown......oh yes i also smiled cos its 5 days since i last had a ciggarete,and that means with the money ive saved i can get my new top for friday nite ....
speak soon emma,and give liv a huge big kiss from me...
tasha
Old Jan 31st 2005, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bonza69
Hi Emma,
Your always bloody happy...ha ha ..mind u i have seen first hand your moods...but nether the less....i smiled today cos erm...just thinking.....well..its a hard one because,my oldest fin started full time school,and my youngest Miss moll started kinddy and although this made me smile, i still had tears ....u know, there gone so to speak...new friends ....and bla bla bla .....and it was livs birthday today ..and although that made me smlie ..i still had tears...because it seems ages since we last saw her ,and we cant belive how much shes grown......oh yes i also smiled cos its 5 days since i last had a ciggarete,and that means with the money ive saved i can get my new top for friday nite ....
speak soon emma,and give liv a huge big kiss from me...
tasha
thanks tasha....now you made me cry wish you could be here sometimes....can't believe you've gone 5 days without a cig....did mick have to hide the knives.....lol.....miss you babes
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:01 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Hi emma, lots of things have made me smile already so where to begin. This site, with especial mention to carolinegorka, cindyabs, covenant, and of course yourself. But everyone here
My new photopost, and the lovely replies to it.
I phoned my solicitor this morning and she has told me that, all being well, our house should exchange contracts within 4 weeks, so I'll be off sooner than I thought to Oz.
And, last but by no means least, the thought that soon I'll be with cas

And to any humbugs out there "it's better that people laugh with you than at you. So try laughing at yourself and they will"
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fireeater
Hi emma, lots of things have made me smile already so where to begin. This site, with especial mention to carolinegorka, cindyabs, covenant, and of course yourself. But everyone here
My new photopost, and the lovely replies to it.
I phoned my solicitor this morning and she has told me that, all being well, our house should exchange contracts within 4 weeks, so I'll be off sooner than I thought to Oz.
And, last but by no means least, the thought that soon I'll be with cas

And to any humbugs out there "it's better that people laugh with you than at you. So try laughing at yourself and they will"
now that made me smile...i'm so pleased for you....one of my bestfriends bonza69 lives in oz and my parents live in the us so i know how hard it is to be parted from the ones you love.....luckily for you it won't be too long till you're reunited....thats made my day carl
Old Jan 31st 2005, 12:30 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

now that made me smile...i'm so pleased for you....one of my bestfriends bonza69 lives in oz and my parents live in the us so i know how hard it is to be parted from the ones you love.....luckily for you it won't be too long till you're reunited....thats made my day carl
smiling and laughter are contagious. I've found that out through my work. So after reading your last post, I'm smiling again. Stop posting em or we'll both be badly wrinkled by teatime
Old Jan 31st 2005, 1:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

JB go back posting on the BE forum ... That what make me smile today ...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.